Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This clutch is awesome and I am very pleased with it and the customer service from Centerforce. Lots of thanks to Will Batty:thumbsup: and Roger :hi:from Centerforce. With this and Pwerks Stage 3 transmission(3/4 billet shift fork, billet shift selector, cryo tob fork) and solid bushings, its shifts so smooth and hooks up great!:clap:

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its holding up great! Car just wants to pull and take off. Shifts great and no slipping

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
I am using the same clutch, with RageTek's Hydraulic TOB. Holds up under 22psi S3, and not a hint of giving up. Great clutch!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is a modular clutch and I am very happy with it and recommend it. 2 of my friends are getting it

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
well I'm always reading posts about problems with the 6 puck and all the stage clutchs and havn't seen anything bad about the centerforce. So if works good and no problems thats a win in my book

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, until you make real power.
I guess my friend with a dcr built motor, 50 trim, and same clutch isn't making enough power. Never had a prob with this clutch on his car over 1 1/2 years and ran a 10.9

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
haha you guys and your dcr motor, all that means is you paid way to much:jester:
seriously, Had you built the motor yourself or had a reputable local shop do the work you could have had the EXACT motor at half price. What, did you think they sprinkle magic DCR fairy dust on the motor to make it a DCR motor. LOL

DCR customers = suckers who'd rather pay out the ass than do the research

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
The power is not going to make the modular setup necessarily fail. Spinning the engine to uber-speeds will do it. Centripetal force increases as a square of the rotational velocity.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts