Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, last night in Boston I had a situation right out of fast and furious. A pathetic RSX and new Celica are ahead of me at the light. I pull up alongside the RSX in the "right turn only" lane so he knew there would be a fight, right? The poor bastard is trying to impress me by revving his little ricer engine. He looks over to see some blonde chick in an SRT-4 (idiot probably thought it was a regular Neon) all cocky like so I had to teach him a lesson. I tossed back my long hair and prepared to make mince meat out of him. The light turns green and I launched in first around 2800 rpms, hardly moving my boost and barely pressing the gas pedal down. I look in the rear view mirror, oh I don't know, maybe 2 seconds later. Where is the ricer???? Where or where did he go? He was so far behind it wasn't even a contest. Come on you ricers, give us something! At least try to keep up son! The Celica totally didn't even participate, must have tangled with an SRT-4 already or just knew not to even try. The RSX gave up and took a right turn. So sorry, you spent too much money on a car that can't even beat a suped up Neon!!!! The adrenile rush was nice though, I'll give him that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
srtgurl said:
OK, last night in Boston I had a situation right out of fast and furious. A pathetic RSX and new Celica are ahead of me at the light. I pull up alongside the RSX in the "right turn only" lane so he knew there would be a fight, right? The poor bastard is trying to impress me by revving his little ricer engine. He looks over to see some blonde chick in an SRT-4 (idiot probably thought it was a regular Neon) all cocky like so I had to teach him a lesson. I tossed back my long hair and prepared to make mince meat out of him. The light turns green and I launched in first around 2800 rpms, hardly moving my boost and barely pressing the gas pedal down. I look in the rear view mirror, oh I don't know, maybe 2 seconds later. Where is the ricer???? Where or where did he go? He was so far behind it wasn't even a contest. Come on you ricers, give us something! At least try to keep up son! The Celica totally didn't even participate, must have tangled with an SRT-4 already or just knew not to even try. The RSX gave up and took a right turn. So sorry, you spent too much money on a car that can't even beat a suped up Neon!!!! The adrenile rush was nice though, I'll give him that.
Atta girl keep it up!!!!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
guys see yeah in natick tomorrow :D
pics up on my site tomorrow night of our little meet and great 8)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
srtgurl said:
DAMN GURL!! :shock: I just love that attitude!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
SRTgurl, if you like, you can share some of my Celica kill, Im all done...(buuuurrrrppp),.....hee, hee,.......scuse me. 8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
c'mon its a celica...

one thing you guys are going to have to learn is that you have to start going after bigger things now, preludes, tegs, cavaliers etc...are NOT competition. now you need to start looking for wrx's(good matchup here), evo's, STi's, cobras, WS6's (which you will NOT beat)

·
Registered
0 Posts
[27] said:
c'mon its a celica...

one thing you guys are going to have to learn is that you have to start going after bigger things now, preludes, tegs, cavaliers etc...are NOT competition. now you need to start looking for wrx's(good matchup here), evo's, STi's, cobras, WS6's (which you will NOT beat)
screw that,yO! Go straight for the Vipers, Vette's and Echos theys be fAst bitches...but I can beat em!

·
Registered
16 Posts
[27] said:
c'mon its a celica...

n00b :p, read this forum, they have beat them all SRT is the fastor!

owowowow, looky a gurl! can I flirts wit joo on the interweb too :lol:
jk.

its like a prison in here.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Jay, if every post of yours is gonna be a stick up your ass, then I suggest you take a step back and see that not all of us are stuck-ups. You act like my 13 year old sister who has a back comment for everything :roll: Could you atleast contribute something positive for once... maybe a compliment??? Sorry if I haven't seen any postive comments you've made. I'll take back every word if I see one! Peace

·
Registered
864 Posts
So basically you "smoked" two cars which weren't even racing? How impressive! Oh but wait, you are a girl, everything you do is cool. :roll:

·
Registered
16 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
Jay, if every post of yours is gonna be a stick up your ass, then I suggest you take a step back and see that not all of us are stuck-ups. You act like my 13 year old sister who has a back comment for everything :roll: Could you atleast contribute something positive for once... maybe a compliment??? Sorry if I haven't seen any postive comments you've made. I'll take back every word if I see one! Peace
Dont worry none of my comments have been positive, that clears up that.

You show me a thread that deserves a positive comment, and im there!

I happen to hold peoples opinions about me on the interweb very high, your a serious downer for me :(, im gonna go eliminate myself with extreme prejudice now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
VSrtG said:
[27] said:
c'mon its a celica...

screw that,yO! Go straight for the Vipers, Vette's and Echos theys be fAst bitches...but I can beat em!
Just FYI, The Vette and the WS6(all V8 98-02 F-Body's for that matter) have the same engine as the vettes. In fact it's common knowledge in both the Vette and F-Body worlds that dynos show the F-Bodies putting more power to the ground due to the more efficient solid rear axle.

To SRTgurl, nice race. Take it easy on those ricer boys. They are probably only trying to catch up to get your number. Speaking of which.... :p

Mike

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
23 Participants
buschman
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing