Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 19000 on my 2004 srt4 and i'm getting code p0131, p0032, and p0128. im more so concerned with the p0131 cause that has been i believe what to causing all the problems. I have taken it to dodge and they have replaced the sensor and the light came back on, now ive been threatened if i go back up there they will void my warranty. Well my buddy works there and he will keep rthem from doing that but it will probably take aa long time for them to fix the dang sensor. Well i hooked it up to a scanner and the sensor shows its getting no voltage. Well i unhooked the sensor and from the car side i and getting voltage, but i cant get a probe into the 02 harness when i have that hooked up to test voltage. So really my only guess is the sensor went bad, but thing is it was replaced then the light came on and i took it back that day adn they replaced it with another one and once again it came back on that same day and still has not gone off. Could it jsut be possible to have a bad batch of sensors or what. Casue like i said the harness coming from the car is testing fine. if anyone has any advice or what not please tell me. Soon i;m bought to take it to dodge and i guess just let them take it for a few days and hopefully they dont void the warranty.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts