7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my CEL code which is P0234 and this is what it means:

Manufacturer
Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth

DTC
P0234

DTC Title
Manifold pressure reading above turbocharger over-boost limit detected during en

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is from when I set-up my EBC and it spiked to 24psi, right?

Currently, the EBC is set-up to run 16.24psi and that is a safe number correct?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
you overboosting mofo !! :twisted:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Yup...over boosting. I drop back to 16 to be safe. Is your thing spiking?
Remove battery neg cable for a few mins.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cali said:
Yup...over boosting. I drop back to 16 to be safe. Is your thing spiking?
Remove battery neg cable for a few mins.
No, not really spiking per say. I mashed it, and when the needle went flyin' past 20psi, I let off!! It skeered me!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Overboosting

The same thing happened to me, I went to like 22 psi and let off right away. I double checked my MBC and found the green pressure line going to the turbo fell off. It was held on only by a silicone hose, it ripped in half. You might want to check it out, if your EBC is set to 16 psi and it keeps going past that.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Overboosting

ti999er said:
The same thing happened to me, I went to like 22 psi and let off right away. I double checked my MBC and found the green pressure line going to the turbo fell off. It was held on only by a silicone hose, it ripped in half. You might want to check it out, if your EBC is set to 16 psi and it keeps going past that.
No, it was a goof on my part!! :oops: I thought I set my gain at 66% (16psi) and when I checked the controller it was set at 100%!! :shock: The controller is working great, it's the operator that I need to worry about!! :twisted: LOL!! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts