Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
My cars showing 2 codes noone else has up here. ANy help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. i have P0068- manifold pressure/ Throttle position correlation- High flow/ vaccum leak, and P0128 thermostat rationality

·
Registered
10 Posts
maybe someone can shed a light here since I am having similiar problems. my car is throwing a code of p0204 and 0304. so far i have swtiched the fuel injectors from 4 to 1 and removed the fuel pump fuse and try to start it a few times, and disconnected the negative terminal. waited for about 15 minutes, the codes were gone, and a few minutes later, the code p0204 appeared again. the idle is rough, and drives like shit. the cel light is flashing. i also noticed that driver side windshield, there is a black smoke appearing on the window. so something is burning. any help would be great appreciated. i also, replaced the plugs, and gapped them at .35 stock turbo, built motor, and running 18psi. I have replaced the wires, and coil pack as of yet. thanks in advance

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
Wat does 1/1 heater circuit low mean
I do believe that has something to do with your o2 sensors. Make sure that your o2 sensor didn't lay against the exhaust manifold and burn the wires together.

I could be wrong though. :dunno:

My code is the p0038 and p0032 ciricuit high. That is due to my o2 sensor being melted. So I'm just throwing that out there for you as something to check. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
i have 2 codes
p0138- o2 sensor 1/2 voltage high
p0633- skim key not programmed in pcm
idk what either of these mean, it drives just like its always driven, idk if i have erratic revving because i think i have to get the tps re-wire kit and maybe a new tps, what can i look or check?

btw its an 03 stg 1, 3" side exit exhaust, 3 " dp and i think it has a wideband, i can see 3 sensors on or near the dp, idk i remember counting 3

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The PCM will say "stage #" on it so its easy to see if its staged or not. And for you having an 03 you can tell if its a stage 1 by the color of the injectors. If its stage one they will be blue tip.

If you do have a wideban O2 sensor you will also have to keep the stock O2 OR have a O2 delete to not trip a code... see if you have 2 or 3 O2 sensors. Our car comes with 2 stock. If one stocker was just replaced with a wideban that would trip a code.

As for skim key not programmed.. not really sure. If your car starts just fine. I would guess the key is programed just fine. Just disconnect the neg on the batt for at least 30 sec's and see if it comes back. Might just be a freak code.

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
I keep a copy of this list in my glove box, helped twice so far! :thumbsup:

(I don't have an iPhone) :tongue:

·
Registered
260 Posts
just got 2 new codes today and still have the p0633 code after i rest the pcm, gotta take it to a dealer to get that flashed

2 new codes- symptoms: in first, car will feel like its choking when starting to give a little gas to start moving, had to give it more than normal to get it to roll smoothly, and my idle is sticking because i KNOW i have to get the re-wire kit im just wondering if the wiring could also cause the sensor to not read something or something like that to cause it to make my car choke like this

p0068- manifold pressure/throttle position correlation- high flow/vacuum leak
p0123- throttle position sensor #1 high

any help GREATLY appreciated, already ordering the re-wire kit

and pics of the sensor and wiring, oil is on the because the hoses to my catch can...seem to be leaking, need to replace those too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I got a P0888 last night. It's some bad transmission sensor of some sort. I suspect that it's what's causing my 4th gear to pop out every time I shift to 4th. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Allright, Im going too see if you all know what my cars problem is....

Its an '04 bone stock with 115K and just recently it threw a CEL with a P0304 code....changed the plugs and plug wires and picked up a miss @ Idle.....runs like a banshee otherwise....no miss and no lag/hesitation on acceleration :help: GRRRR

·
Registered
9 Posts
04 with 123k stock other than exhaust and cai replaced coil plugs and plug wires and is still throwing cel p0304 cyl 4 misfire can't figure it out guess I'm. Gonna sea foam it in the morning give me some feedback guys please :(

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.