Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Cecil tonite?
I'm headed down with some friends and just wondering if anyone else is going down
Hoping for 12's :ninja:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,333 Posts
Wish I could go but car still down. Hopefully will get it fixed tonight so I can go back in a week or 2. Also not enough traction yet on friday nights. Have fun though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Chris(PA) said:
Anyone going to Cecil tonite?
I'm headed down with some friends and just wondering if anyone else is going down
Hoping for 12's :ninja:
anybody know the orange car that barely made it down the track?? just wondering what happend? didnt sound too good :stab:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what happened
Traction was horrible tonite
My coldside pipe blew off :stab:
managed a 14.0 @ 109.7 before it went with a 2.4 60' :flame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Chris(PA) said:
Not sure what happened
Traction was horrible tonite
My coldside pipe blew off :stab:
managed a 14.0 @ 109.7 before it went with a 2.4 60' :flame:
when did you run? i must have missed it. yeah cecil dont spend too much time prepping on a friday night. saturday is the day to go. me and a buddy went up there last weekend and got an easy 12 runs in on a test and tune.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chaps012 said:
when did you run? i must have missed it. yeah cecil dont spend too much time prepping on a friday night. saturday is the day to go. me and a buddy went up there last weekend and got an easy 12 runs in on a test and tune.
I ran at like 6ish
Left at 730
To crowded for me and my car was breaking up on few runs I got in before the pipe blew off
Sat is expensive though
35$ isnt it?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top