Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says...who's going to be at cecil county dragway tomorrow night to do some racing in this cold ass weather? i KNOW i wont get any good E.T.'s...but i'm hoping for some great trap speeds! :clap:

last time i was at cecil county was last november, with ONLY the AEM short ram and my 3" turboback w/racepipe and 3" o2 housing, my best was 14.1 @ 106.78mph w/a 2.8 60' time boosting 15psi to redline lol:( the MPH i was THRILLED with for ONLY having those two mods, but of course traction sucked since i was on street stock tires and the track was cold and unprepped. Since then though, i still have the stock tires, but i've added:

stage 1
agp wga(blue line)
agp bop
hks ssq bov
manny z upp (coldside)
ed hardpipe(hotside)
ip2 36way adjustable coilovers
mopar sts
rage bushings
psi fi dogbone mounts
aem cai
mpx strut bar
aem eugo wideband af gauge

and i'm boosting 19psi spike w/a 16.5-17psi hold.

hope for some 109+mph traps..dont care much about et since i know i wont hook up lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
I may take you up on that since my car just came back to life. This will be her maiden voyage down the quarter. If it runs 14's or slower I'd be very disappointed.

I may invite a co-worker and his so-called bad cobra. :jester:

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blusrt-4 said:
I may take you up on that since my car just came back to life. This will be her maiden voyage down the quarter. If it runs 14's or slower I'd be very disappointed.

I may invite a co-worker and his so-called bad cobra. :jester:
cool! what mods do ya got? i dont care about ET cause i know i wont get traction anyhow and i dont have slicks or DR's....so all i'm goin for is trap speed, hoping for 109+:)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well as of this morning I wasn't going, but I managed to fix the car and will be going tonight along with my buddy from work.

Mod's haa! I have a S2 WGA, because the stock one failed. Go figure. Aside from that I have the S2 coilovers.:readclose

I figure if I don't run the car now while it's running good I might not get another chance as it seems to give me a hard time every other day.:flame:

See you there tonight.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was there last night and for the cheapness the track is good, but overall that place blows.... What kind of venue doesn't even really tech in their cars. Talk about crazy.

Regardless, I got only 1 run in as it was late. If I go there again I'll be sure to get there very early.

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blusrt-4 said:
I was there last night and for the cheapness the track is good, but overall that place blows.... What kind of venue doesn't even really tech in their cars. Talk about crazy.

Regardless, I got only 1 run in as it was late. If I go there again I'll be sure to get there very early.
hey man, yea..i got there about 5:30pm last night...i was very happy w/my results...

r/t ....355
60'.....2.258
1/8....8.742
mph.....87.62
1/4......13.250
mph.....110.20

all on stock tires w/stock air pressure(32psi cold) :clap: :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.