The ideal candidates will have NOC and/or TAC experience, Cisco-specific technical skills equivalent to CCNP and/or CCVP level, outstanding customer skills and a very strong desire to learn and develop technically. Solid background in Routing and Switching and/or IP Telephony is required.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot medium to large networks;
- Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork;
- Effectively utilizes moderately complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems;
- Suggests modifications to processes and procedures;
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Strong working knowledge of Routing, Switching, IP Telephony, and Telecom technologies (including experience dealing with carriers).
- Technical skills equivalent to CCNP and/or CCVP level (CCxP certification desired).
- Able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven crisis management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances.
- Shares information and communicates clearly with team members to improve team effectiveness. Encourages and accepts feedback.