Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CAYUGA October 9th & 10th who is coming???

The October 9th event is:

October 10th evernt is:

Now the question I have is can you TEST & TUNE on both days? or just on October 10th?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going Saturday for test & tune. I need to beat my personal record off 14.53 . I guess I didn't do that bad for a the 1st time running a 1/4.

Danny & Steve hope you guys can make it... Had a really nice time last Sunday... PVO I saw u standing there on my last run... I can see the look on your face, c'mon stratos u can do better than that... 14.5 is for kids LOL

Welllll it was my 1st time dragging... so now I am going back to beat that and get my self into the 14.0 and maybeeeeeeee just maybeeeee break 13's....:wah?!:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
:eveilgrin im coming for sure and looking for the 13.5 or better range :eveilgrin

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
buffbaker said:
:eveilgrin im coming for sure and looking for the 13.5 or better range :eveilgrin
Sounds very very good.... I will be cheering for you man.... need to represent.

Hope it doesn't rain man..... It looks a little wet right now

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stratosphere said:
I'm going Saturday for test & tune. I need to beat my personal record off 14.53 . I guess I didn't do that bad for a the 1st time running a 1/4.

Danny & Steve hope you guys can make it... Had a really nice time last Sunday... PVO I saw u standing there on my last run... I can see the look on your face, c'mon stratos u can do better than that... 14.5 is for kids LOL

Welllll it was my 1st time dragging... so now I am going back to beat that and get my self into the 14.0 and maybeeeeeeee just maybeeeee break 13's....:wah?!:
U know that all of the above anmd below written is not true... No races happen we just pretend:eveilgrin Let's see if they take the bait LOL

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
CAYUAGA:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
looks like its gonna have to be on the 10th..9th has rain forecast :flame:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
buffbaker said:
looks like its gonna have to be on the 10th..9th has rain forecast :flame:
argggggggggggggggggg:flame: :flame: :flame:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.