Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the my new mpx catch can from modern performance on my srt4 and I totally forgot to add in the check valve cause for somewhat reason it’s not included in the box and you have to it buy separately... going along after I installed it my gas pedal is now like ... it has a lot of pressure.... after that happened I rerouted the pcv hose back to the tb but it still has a lot of pressure.. any help would be great.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
"somewhat reason its not included in the box" Well because it's a separate part lol .
Did you install it right? Shouldn't make your gas pedal harder. Needs to go to the intake manifold port. Not the Throttle body port. They are right by each other.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"somewhat reason its not included in the box" Well because it's a separate part lol .
Did you install it right? Shouldn't make your gas pedal harder. Needs to go to the intake manifold port. Not the Throttle body port. They are right by each other.
Sorry I meant to say “rerouted pvc hose back to manifold. Didn’t work also.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
the catch can, and the subsequent hoses that go to it have nothing to do with throttle feel. Check the throttlebody where the throttle cable attaches and make sure it isnt rubbing or binding on anything.

Where did you mount the catch can?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts