Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the new turbo, a Full Race t3/t67 unit. This paired with the Cast prototype manifold(same turbo location that the production piece will use) nets 22psi by 3500rpm. Pretty sweet for a t67 turbo! :)
Also, as you can see, there is quite a bit of room for engine movement, etc.

·
Registered
564 Posts
So your putting this whole set up into production to sell to the rest of us?!
If soo.. awww hellz yeah..

Any problems w/ ths set up?? did you spend alot of time fine tuning? and what are you using for engine management? Stage 1, stock or after market computer?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SyVoL said:
So your putting this whole set up into production to sell to the rest of us?!
If soo.. awww hellz yeah..

Any problems w/ ths set up?? did you spend alot of time fine tuning? and what are you using for engine management? Stage 1, stock or after market computer?
The only thing Im making right now is the manifold, and possibly downpipe once I get a chance to jig it. Once the Cast manifold is ready, I will be doing a "kit". But until then, I prolly wont be doing much, as Im uber-swamped welding up turbo manifolds. When the manifolds are casted up, there is 10 hours I can spend elsewhere(downpipes, UPP w/BOV, etc).
This was done with the PowerPaq, and 72lb injectors. I can offer all of this in "Staged" kits if the interest is out there...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Interested? Are you kidding? Heck yeah. Rough cost would be?

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Cory you are a welding god! I stand in awe and wonderment! If I were a chick i'd suck your dick I swear to god! I have been waiting for this since you first joined the forums. I will NOT buy any turbo kit but yours. Please PM me when you have a complete kit ready. Also if you nuts get too cold and need a good hugging don't hesitate to ask.

love mikey.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm still wondering what the specs are on that turbo. Seems to spool awfully fast and I can't imagine that the manifold alone is doing that.

BTW- Those are some nice welds.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
mike_coleman_srt said:
Cory you are a welding god! I stand in awe and wonderment! If I were a chick i'd suck you dick I swear to god! I have been waiting for this since you first joined the forums. I will NOT buy any turbo kit but yours. Please PM me when you have a complete kit ready. Also if you nuts get too cold and need a good hugging don't hesitate to ask.

love mikey.
jeezus.... I'll bet you never thought running a bead would get you mangina, did ya?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
oh for the love of mankind someone ban mike :D

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, for the cast manifold and welded downpipe(Vband), itd be $800. With the t67, $1750. Tial 38mm and wastegate dump, $2150. UPP and Tial 50mm, $2650. These are examples, but if someone tossed up the cash, I could make one or two now(along with parts, minus the UPP). In place of the Cast manifold though, itd be a Shorty, or the Mini-me style(cast prototype) for $300 more.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
cali said:
oh for the love of mankind someone ban mike :D
You know you like it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts