Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
that looks good i am sure i can make a Microsoft excel diagram ;)....

i will do it later today or tomorrow :).

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dint want to include my few runs in a CSRT4 cause its not my vehicle but i will soon have times in my own car

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
My recommendation, post the mods that you ran the time in in the actual post. You will update your signature eventually and when you do the mods in the sig won't match the time. If you say you ran a 13.89 on a 50 trim you are going to get laughed at when you really ran it on the stock turbo. :) Just a recommendation
sadly, those were my mods when I ran the 13.89... all but the walbro 255 that is...

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
It is all good man.

Stock turbo
stage 1 comp
stage 2 wga
3" Maxxfab see w/ cat and res.
3" o2
jmb ultimate intake
jmb hardpipes with HKS SSQV
Walbro 255
solid motor mounts
msd plug wires
mopar sts

That isn't a bad mod list to start with.
Get a wideband so you can monitor your a/f's while boosting/raising boost since I see you have a S2 wga. My recommendation, sell the S2 wga and get a FM wga. Works much better and still good daily drivability. Get atleast a mapclamp to tune some fuel out if you see your a/f's are still running rich with the raised boost. If you are running lean get some S2 injectors and then use the mapclamp to pull fuel out.

Or if you want to go with aftermarket fuel control, get a Diablosport Predator. Will cost you about the same as getting a SAFC + tach adapter or a DTEC FC and has many more capabilities. Then you can get a tune from an authorized tuner and really get some good power out of your car.

But, the first thing after the wideband I would say to get is some sticky tires if you go to the track a lot. They will definitely help you with your times and mph. A N2MB WOT box with 2 step would also be a good additional mod to add if you go to the track a lot.

Just FYI. Good luck man.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
thanks man that helps a lot.. I'm a little strapped for cash right now but I'm gonna be starting an internship here in a week or so and hopefully I'll get some decent cashflow from that... thanks again for the help... where are you located in NC?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
commerce (atlanta dragway)
12.68 @ 123 yokohama avs streets, 60 trim and all supporting mods
over a year ago, car has since been sold

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
pete put me in this one

dcr built motor and ported 50 trim on 26psi

reaction .750
60ft 1.85
330ft 5.05
1/8mile 7.55
1/8mph 100.02
1/4mile 11.52
1/4mph 123.90

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
wow surprised you got that time with a 60ft like that.

updated.

·
Registered
309 Posts
mine last year was 1/8th mile at Mooresville Dragway

50 trim 13psi fuel mods were not in the car and i had ALOT of bolt ons, oh yea really BAD slipping clutch and on M/T ET DRAG slicks

60 ft- 1.74
1/8th mile 8.114
Mph-86.9

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
looking to take the neon to the track tonight..hopefully ill be on slicks so ill post results tonight

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
sounds good and thank you for bumping the thread :).

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
got rained out but im going to try for sunday...yeah i was wondering where this thread had went lol

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
sticky in place.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Our best

Best run before we tore it down and started our new build last summer.
HP-61 turbo Cooling mist water methanol injection. and slicks 24.5 x 8.5 x 15 M&H
R/T 2.44
60' 1.821/8 7.282 @ 105.06
1000ft 9.441
1/4 mile 11.255 @ 123.26
Had bad spark blow out on the 3 - 4 shift so it hurt our top half bad.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts