Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up the times

say what kind of turbo, nitrous, or major power adders.

1/4 mile
ram48: 11.25 at 123mph, hp-61, Crower stg 2 cams, water meth inj.
98srt2dr.: [email protected] 18lbs on 57 trim in a 98neon swap, water/meth
stageII: 11.52 at 123.90 dcr built motor and ported 50 trim on 26psi
peteblksrt4: 12.11 at 111, ported stock turbo, water/meth, all boltons, no internal work.
DBowling: 12.12 at 119.21 GT35R, AEM EMS, built
scottw03: 12.3 @ 112 mph 1/4 mile, E1 turbo, S2 no toys
rubicon04: 12.68 @ 123 60 trim and all supporting mods
che'ssrt-4: 13.0 at 117.49 mph 50 trim and bolt ons untuned
Dirtyd99: 13.2 at 108 stg1, stock turbo with minor boltons
RDSRT4: 13.3 at 112 minor bolt ons and 65 shot
j_bundrick29666: 13.7 @ 103 bolt ons (caliber srt-4)
orange05srt4: 13.89 @ 100

1/8 Mile:
stg1blksrt4: 8.114 at 86.9 50trim at 13psi, ALOT of bolt ons
dodgezdad: 8.24 at 84 MPH slicks and wastegate

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
DBowling

TK built 2.4L, AGP GT35R kit, AEM EMS (base pump tune by Battle Grounds in ATL), 3in dp w/ cutout, AGP race fmic and 24.5x8.5x15 M&H slicks.....

<<<----driving

about the pass, im lined up with this fox body stang whos obviously faster yet somehow i managed to tree him eventhough my reaction was a lil slow, i snatch for second at 7k yet surprisingly the car fell out of boost so i coasted from the 60 to the 330 for a lil then by the 8th i was moving again, snatched 3rd no problems and grabbed 4th all while granny shifting. My last outing in a s3 srt4 i work on in FL a few weeks ago ended in a snapped selector tab so i wasnt going 0-2.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
updated. keep them coming.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great times daniel :).

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trap speed?

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
13.89 @ 100 :-/ with the mods in my sig...

car fell flat on its face top of third and through fourth until the line...

2 weeks later the stock fuel pump died...

replaced plugs and installed walbro 255...

gonna try to go back to the track soon and see if it runs better... prob jan 31st

I go to NCSU and several of us from the Wolfpack Sports Car Club are convoying to rockingham on the 31st to the test and tune... hopefully it won't be too cold..

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
keeping stickies out of this regional section....

just bump it once in a while for more input and i will delete the bumps ;).

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Do I get to use my times from England (Oct 2007)? Even though they were done on a different turbo setup? :)

Hi Pete. Well the car is starting to come together better now. I need to get the .48ar housing installed on it to see if I can get the spool/punch of the turbo into the 3k-4k rpm range and I need to tune the fuel a bit more for a smoother a/f curve but otherwise she is pulling pretty well. Hopefully this spring/summer I will be able to get out to meet you guys finally and get to the track and see what this big turbo can do on slicks. :) I want to take it up to DCR to get tuned by them after they get the CMR software in March for the Diablosport Predator. :) That should hopefully make the car sick. :)

Anyway, my times/setup for my England times are (just delete this post or edit my times if you don't want to use them):

12.3 @ 112 mph 1/4 mile (7.93 @ 89.85 1/8 mile): MAJOR POWER CONTRIBUTERS - E1 turbo (24 psi falling to 20psi at redline), S2 no toys, FM wga, DTEC FC, 28* TA (3* KR), no meth spraying, M&H 23.5" x 8.5" x 15 slicks, MPx BFMIC, 3" MPx O2 housing, F&FP ported exhaust manifold, Needswings V6 pipe, N2MB WOT Box, NDE 2 Step, I think it was somewhere between 50* to 55* temperature wise at the track.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
13.89 @ 100 :-/ with the mods in my sig...

car fell flat on its face top of third and through fourth until the line...

2 weeks later the stock fuel pump died...

replaced plugs and installed walbro 255...

gonna try to go back to the track soon and see if it runs better... prob jan 31st

I go to NCSU and several of us from the Wolfpack Sports Car Club are convoying to rockingham on the 31st to the test and tune... hopefully it won't be too cold..
My recommendation, post the mods that you ran the time in in the actual post. You will update your signature eventually and when you do the mods in the sig won't match the time. If you say you ran a 13.89 on a 50 trim you are going to get laughed at when you really ran it on the stock turbo. :) Just a recommendation

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do I get to use my times from England (Oct 2007)? Even though they were done on a different turbo setup? :)

Hi Pete. Well the car is starting to come together better now. I need to get the .48ar housing installed on it to see if I can get the spool/punch of the turbo into the 3k-4k rpm range and I need to tune the fuel a bit more for a smoother a/f curve but otherwise she is pulling pretty well. Hopefully this spring/summer I will be able to get out to meet you guys finally and get to the track and see what this big turbo can do on slicks. :) I want to take it up to DCR to get tuned by them after they get the CMR software in March for the Diablosport Predator. :) That should hopefully make the car sick. :)
times are up ;). Sounds good man we still need to get together ;).

·
Super Moderator
28,003 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts