Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel sorry for the families of the 2 that were killed, mostly because of a stupid decision to race a car on the street :( (even if they were hondas- the only humerous part of this, is the description of the other car involved in the race)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5900803/

·
Registered
41 Posts
A true shame. And the truly ironic part - he wasn't far from the site of Carlsbad Raceway, where he could have raced LEGALLY. Unfortunately, the raceway was demolished last week. :( Good going, Carlsbad City Council.

·
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the carlsbad raceway is gone.. they demolished it a few days/weeks ago.. :(

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
wow... that's so sad... the girl was pregnant...

but yes, i'd have to agree the description of the other car racing is just about every honda out there... good luck.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Rip

God Be with there Families, and may they both rest in peace, sucks to see this happen :crying:

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
carlsbad raceway didnt close cause of council the owners had permits till 2007 but decided to close it after i think 17 years

it happens to all of us even me on the hwy meet up with a car and think you can take him

or do it for the rush but i don't do it with my girl in the car i couldn't have that on my mind for the rest of my life

if i go out i go out by myself i don't wannna live and my girl or anyone else in my car to die if i raced so i don't

if i have a passenger no matter what

·
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good idea, however.. ever think of what ur girl would do if u 'left'..

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
thats very messed up..... One day when im CHP (2006) im gonna be responding to shit like this.... did you see the pictures of the chp officer taking pictures of the bodies? that's crazy. The female and the child died because of the drivers STUPID MISTAKES, therefore i have no sympathy for him.... he was a retard, but i feel for the woman, and her family.

DON'T STREET RACE ON CROWDED HIGHWAYS, DONT STREET RACE WITH PASSENGERS, IF YOU MUST GO FOR A QUICK TEST ON THE HIGHWAY>>> MAKE SURE IT'S WIDE OPEN, NO OTHER CARS, AND DONT CHANGE LANES, AND SLOW DOWN BEFORE EVEN THE SMALLEST TURN. IF IT'S JUST YOU AND YOUR ON A STRAIGHT OPEN HIGHWAY, AND FOR SOME REASON YOU DUMP IT, THE ONLY PERSON YOUR GONNA INJURE THEN IS YOURSELF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts