I have no sound :(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H-TownSRT4Racer said:
I have no sound :(
:stab:
To get the jist....This guy asking for change to get back to Denver because his truck broke down, told his story to Carlos and Carlos decided to call to his EX's house and check up on his story...Funnier with sound tho...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
LOFL....sounds like something I would do. Carlos>Poor guy

·
Registered
426 Posts
OMG that is the funniest shit i have seen in a while .... truely
carlos nice > Troy Salazar :rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
you homos... thats last time I let my brother get carlos on camera and post on forums... you queers get all wet... :gay:

·
Registered
802 Posts
You and your girl totaly sounded like cops. You were talking to his ex like she was being interogated, and your girl was like "do you have any I.D?" After I herd that I thought you guys were going to run his DL# to find out if he had any warrants. :rofl:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Boosted-srt said:
You and your girl totaly sounded like cops. You were talking to his ex like she was being interogated, and your girl was like "do you have any I.D?" After I herd that I thought you guys were going to run his DL# to find out if he had any warrants. :rofl:
Isn't he or was he a cop before in Houston. Funny shit! He should have towed his truck to a yard and sell so he get some money to get back to Denver. I've been approached alot of times, same bullshit that their car broke, here in Cali, especially when pumping gas closed to the freeway.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Sounded like the popos. "Yeah I'm sitting here with Troy do you know his current situation?" :rofl:

You made him sit there for that long only to get 92 cents.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
LMFAO i thot u were messing around about that story carlos lol

btw who's that emo looking kid at the begining dancing like a noob???

HAHA PWND TEDDY :rofl:

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
Isthatatank said:
LMFAO i thot u were messing around about that story carlos lol

btw who's that emo looking kid at the begining dancing like a noob???

HAHA PWND TEDDY :rofl:
WHENEVER I TELL A STORY, it's always the truth !!!...i wouldn't lie about ever being funny...there's hard evidence...ask the houston guys...the funny shit i say or talk about is usually something i saw or have had happen to me or someone else...

:lol: :jester: :rofl: :lol: :clap: :rofl:
troy: "...it's a FORD..."
carlos: "...ooohhh, found on road dead !!!..."

becky: "...troy, what's your last name ??..."
troy: "...Salazar..."
carlos: "...YOUR MEXICAN !!!..."

troy: "...your a trip man..."
carlos: "...yeah, i know..."

"...that was the funniest shit EVAR...carlos nice greater than troy, huh, OWNED !!!..."

carlos nice

1 - 20 of 30 Posts