Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to let everyone know that carlos ostos....is a faggot. my stock mx-5 beat the shit out him...so he decided to quit his job and move the fuck out!!! i know, it's a weak ass move...but he's a weak ass dude, haha. los, check my profile to laugh your fat ass off lil' *****. all you srt4 fags need to check the mods on my car. it'll definately KILL ALL OF YOU!!! :grimrippe nice smiliey faggot, haha. holla

p.s.
that leprechaun's on acid!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
bwhaha is that a call out from the little Ostos?! iunno word on the ALV streets is the Miata has been ripping a new one to each and every person that tests the miatas skills...

If u didnt know this is Dru sucka

·
Registered
785 Posts
cute go cart. Ahe

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
So you beat a mostly stock SRT. WOW. Thats impressive as winning gold in the special olympics.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Sorry bro but it's pretty pussy to talk shit about people and their cars online. At least have a car with balls to back up your statements.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
whoa-stos said:
i just wanted to let everyone know that carlos ostos....is a faggot. my stock mx-5 beat the shit out him...so he decided to quit his job and move the fuck out!!! i know, it's a weak ass move...but he's a weak ass dude, haha. los, check my profile to laugh your fat ass off lil' *****. all you srt4 fags need to check the mods on my car. it'll definately KILL ALL OF YOU!!! :grimrippe nice smiliey faggot, haha. holla

p.s.
that leprechaun's on acid!!!
You couldnt take me if you had a F-16 strapped to the top of that chevron cartoon car.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
endlessheart666 said:
Sorry bro but it's pretty pussy to talk shit about people and their cars online. At least have a car with balls to back up your statements.
you got owned by being a noob on the forums!!! :lol:

refer to post #3

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
here's a pic of the miata fag...........
found it on his myspace ha'...........

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
i could have sworn miatas were chick cars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They are.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
whoa-stos no one cares..

Quit tryin to make it sound cool. It IS a Miata- not just an "MX-5"