Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was thinking of having everyone who wants to chip in a monatery donation to buy goodies for it or somethin that we could put into a care package to send him. i bet it would make him feel alittle more at home in that giant sand box.

lets try to get this down asap email me if you are interisted [email protected]

conrtibution list

Blinky - reading material and some other goodies

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can try to get thursday off i will see tomorow. y whats up??

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Blinky, I think this is an excellent idea. Why don't we all post up what we would contribute to this care package and then someone (you and me Blinky!) can coordinate the mailing part...let's see what everyone can think of to send. It should be something from home...even if it's a magazine or newspaper, or a T-shirt, or anything to remind him that we all miss him and want him to know that we are all thinking of him and hope he comes home safely!!!!

OK, I will put in...hmmm...let me think a minute. Can't be perishable, breakable or too big to fit into a box...

I'll have to give this further thought and post up later!!!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
We should've got him one of the shirts that Drizzle made up... That would have been good...

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
:bump: Come on New England...respond! Let's do this for Eric. He deserves it so much being stuck in Iraq and all! Let's show him we care!

·
Registered
903 Posts
i loved getting packages with like powder gatorade and stuff....

magazines are always good

·
Registered
733 Posts
I could go get some reading material for him. ;)

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Car mags it is then! No nudie mags...just in case!

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's what I was talking about... if Alley wasn't a perv there wouldn't have been any confusion... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Madd_Kitty said:
they confiscate anything of questionable content, there shaun... hehe
whats on ur mind?????...lol:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts