Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
thats a second gen light :p the 2.5 gen is more boxed off
Thats the 2nd gen carbon fiber......... there was a post on .org about the part number, but i cant find it.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
THose actually look great. But I know they will quickly become a rice piece. :(

Steve that you in your avitar walking a chick across the street? :)

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am at work today and cannot now access eBay. However, on eBay they have a set of carbon fiber tails with a exact line across the middle but looks more custom than ricer crap. I just want to continue on with the carbon fiber design.

It was the best lifter award for 2000. The chick was a gym personnel that does massages.... :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
EWWWWW....dont rice it out man...but hey...its your car.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black_Rain said:
EWWWWW....dont rice it out man...but hey...its your car.
I can understand your point and don't want anything that is flashy but with a the same design euro front SRT-4 headlamps on the rear with a carbon fiber background (dark). Then it will begin to match up with the interior carbon fiber items.

Then the fuel door with the Mopar billet version. I have one on the Hemi truck (look on the forum image server).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here you go........these are APC's 3D Retro's they have 4 finishes to them.....Black, Titanium, Chrome, and Carbon Fiber

I have the same ones on my Ram, except I painted mine to match my truck

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Guys as far as I know there are NO 2003/SRT Tails currently in production. APC has a pic of them but of course they are not made yet. Most of the pics your showing are for the 2000-2002 neons.. You would have to change your rear bumper cover inorder to run them on your cars or modify your current rear cover to get them to fit.

·
Registered
243 Posts
BWtwoK said:
Guys as far as I know there are NO 2003/SRT Tails currently in production. APC has a pic of them but of course they are not made yet. Most of the pics your showing are for the 2000-2002 neons.. You would have to change your rear bumper cover inorder to run them on your cars or modify your current rear cover to get them to fit.
Are you saying that existing 2000+ Neon aftermarket taillights will not fit the SRT-4 without modification? That doesn't make sense. We do have a different rear bumper, but I don't think that would affect the installation of the taillights.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
pre 03' taillights WILL NOT fit 03'+ PERIOD! no questions asked just look at the cars

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
even the 03 taillights on the neons are different than the 2000+ lights.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Me = Confused :?:

·
Registered
864 Posts
I always thought that painting the area around the round bump could look interesting. Kind of like what the cougar guys do. You could try with vinyl first to see if you like it. Here's a HORRIBLE photoshop I did.

JC

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
:shock: OMG, please no one do that to your car. where is that damn puking icon? man, i cant tell if it is coming or going. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts

Does anyone else see the smiley face?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
15 Participants
Adamsdell
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing