Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 NSRT4, hx35, 750cc injectors, 255 walbro, ARP headstuds, felpro head gasket, act 6 puck&flywhee
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what is going on, i have no codes, i have spark, i can smell fuel and i assume i’m getting air since all my boost pipes are connected so i am at a loss. any help will be appreciated, if you think it’s turning slow or anything related to charging i have another car hooked up to boost the battery. i have 0 ideas of where to go from here

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I have no idea what is going on, i have no codes, i have spark, i can smell fuel and i assume i’m getting air since all my boost pipes are connected so i am at a loss. any help will be appreciated, if you think it’s turning slow or anything related to charging i have another car hooked up to boost the battery. i have 0 ideas of where to go from here
Check the gas tank fuel level... one guy recently was empty but his needle was stuck. happens to the best of us.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.