Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He guys, was getting on the highway this morning and punched it hard,not WOT, but hard while getting on, i was in third gear and it seemed to stutter for a couple seconds, and yes i was over 3000 rpms when i hit it.. went quickly to full power and shifted right after, its only happened twice before but that was at high rpm like 5700 or 5800. my mods are listed below, keep in mind that i changed the plugs,wires and coil, about 2 months ago.
Mods:
stage 1,agp wga 15psi spike,mpx fmic, ed hard pipes,aem sri, greddy type rs bov, samco hoses, note: champion plugs gapped to .040 i think, mopar 7.5mm wires and stock coil pack.
Any help appreciated, this is my first problem since i bought it about 9 months ago, just a little nervous

·
Registered
387 Posts
If you changed the wires a couple months ago then i have no idea, i was having the same problem and i had changed my wires (magnecors) and plugs, put the stock wires back on yesterday and problem solved?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DrUnKiE said:
If you changed the wires a couple months ago then i have no idea, i was having the same problem and i had changed my wires (magnecors) and plugs, put the stock wires back on yesterday and problem solved?
DAMMIT!, any body else? i did go from the msd wires and pack, back to stock

·
Registered
244 Posts
Keep the MSD wires and the stock pack and then might wanna try some NGK iridiums see if that does anything for ya

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aalvasrt4 said:
Keep the MSD wires and the stock pack and then might wanna try some NGK iridiums see if that does anything for ya
was gonna switch to the iridiums anyway, hope that helps, i hear a lot of problems with the msd, thats why i switched back to stock,,,by the way which ngk's would be best for me, stock heat range or one step colder??

·
Registered
561 Posts
Make sure you have good gas. I ran into that problem every once in awhile when buying cheaper gas. It was still premium but it was from a cheaper gas station.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ninja26 said:
Make sure you have good gas. I ran into that problem every once in awhile when buying cheaper gas. It was still premium but it was from a cheaper gas station.
Shell premium all the way!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hum, what kind of sound is the turbo making, being that your only spiking at 15psi and have the AGP WGA

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I was going CRAZY, chasing the same prob., when i tryed some silicone die-elecrtric grease, inside the plug wire ends...it cured my problem.

·
Banned
6,946 Posts
does this also happen if u mix 92 octane into 93 because i've been going on it at third, 4th, and 5th and nothing happens but since i put 92 premium in it, stuttered for a good 2 pulls but then went away wen i went to do it again...beats me brand new car too^__^ 16,782 miles on it

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
it is spark blow out sounds like. it always happened to me in third, so regap your plugs to .035 and that will fix your prob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts