Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the store today and went to leave car started fine asoon as i pulled out of the parking lot the car starting stalling so i pulled onto a side street and it died got power to everything else but it wont even crank had to leave the car there tonight i have no idea what happened any help?

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
sorry, but this is a VERY VERY difficult thing for us to diagnose over the internet.

Check all your fuses. Use a short piece of wire to jump the fuel pump relay the listen to see if its working.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, but this is a VERY VERY difficult thing for us to diagnose over the internet.

Check all your fuses. Use a short piece of wire to jump the fuel pump relay the listen to see if its working.
Ok so i replaced the asd and i heard the fuel pump and it started i shut it off went to start it again it ran for 5 seconds then stalled now its doing the same thing again just the fuel pump is still kicking on nothing from the starter tho replaced the relay for it still nothing

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
When you turn the key to the on position to let the fuel pump prime, does the red light to the right of the gauges turn off after a couple seconds?

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
The car starting and the shutting off after a few seconds was a tale-tell sign the issue is with the skim or security system. Which is what that light is all about. Do a search on here for “security light” and you’ll get some tips on things to check out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts