Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve recently noticed my car squeals whenever I turn to the right. It’s only when in motion though, not at a stand still. It’s even louder when I brake a bit mid turn. I recently did front brake pads and put a new caliper in on the front driver side. I also did the wheel hub and bearing on the driver side but that was a while ago. Any ideas?

·
Registered
14,886 Posts
Check the passenger side.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I’ve recently noticed my car squeals whenever I turn to the right. It’s only when in motion though, not at a stand still. It’s even louder when I brake a bit mid turn. I recently did front brake pads and put a new caliper in on the front driver side. I also did the wheel hub and bearing on the driver side but that was a while ago. Any ideas?
DId you de-glaze the rotors when you did the front brake pads?
I once had an MGB which squealed like a pig.
All because the rotors were still glazed after new pads only were installed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DId you de-glaze the rotors when you did the front brake pads?
I once had an MGB which squeeled like a pig because the rotors were glazed and new pads were installed.
No, but I’m not sure if that’s the issue. Wouldn’t it be doing it if I braked straight as well? It only squeals when I’m turning to the right and at a tighter turn or at decent speed, and pressing the brakes only makes it squeal more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts