Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys and gals, I am heading a Army funded car show on OCT 16th - 5-9pm
I already have TONS of give-a-ways - O'bee's subs, Mercedes, Import Palace, AEM, Osprey car wash, Venice Dodge, Rent-n-roll, Advance wheel and tire....to name a few. This is totally free and registration is free as well, come out have fun and have a chance to get some free quality stuff. If you are a vendor and want to participate send me a Pm with your contact info, your logo and info will appear free on our flyer. Catagories will be: BEST OF SHOW, BEST SPORT COMPACT, BEST MUSCLE, BEST PAINT 1st,2nd,3rd , BEST INTERIOR 1st,2nd,3rd....here is the flyer:

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need a good count so register early, you can send me an email to [email protected]
put year-make-model name and contact info and I will reply back with your registration number

·
Registered
812 Posts
for some reason i cant get the flyer to pen..any way you redo it?

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys need to make the drive, this is going to be HUGE!!! I just went to sound advice and they are going to throw in 5 sirius headunits with free install and 1 1-year free membership. All sorts of shops are giving awesome stuff. The local mustang club and an import club will be there too. I as a SRT4 owner would like all of you there, I made it far enough out so all of you could make plans. If the flyer does not open for you send me an email to [email protected] and I will send it to you that way.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
hell yeah! I will be there, showing off the big turbo, ready to make the stang owners pout.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I live in sarasota, FL also -- I'm only 15 but I will be getting my srt-4 in 2005. It's nice to see that there is someone else near me incase I need advice installing all the goodies :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is sad guys this is all the people that replied to this, I have more mustangs than srts. I know a lot of you have tons of awesome mods so make sure you can make it

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
to the top, biatches!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK just got word that Wild 98 will be there doing a remote setup and they will be giving tickets away for the last damn show

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok Honda just gave me 2 $50.00 gift certificates and some goodies, I have stuff coming from Chevy, Audi, VW , Porsche, BMW, GMC gave me some goodies too with 4 oil changes. This is getting bigger by the day, so hurry up and register................ :readclose

1 - 20 of 22 Posts