Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
6,898 Posts
I'm not heading up to the dragway so I'm gonna head down to Newport for this one, hopefully with my friend Paul and his Silver 04, maybe I can get Steve w/his Silver 04, and the new 05 Orange Blast Dodge Tech to come too.

Its at Fort Adams State Park in Newport, RI. Yes it was canceled last time due to torrential downpours. It is a rain or shine event, just not a downpour event. From what I know there will be trophies offered, and there is a sport compact segment as well. The field opens at 9AM, and I believe judging starts around 12 noon, and trophies are awarded around 2. If I remember correctly from the last post, there is a $10 entry fee, whether you show or not, but shit if your there you may as well!! I'm trying to get NickP with his E-Blue to come down from his school up in VT too. He said he should be there, Mike ask him for sure I havent talked to him in a couple of days.

But I'll be down there, maybe alone, maybe with Paul, maybe with a few SRTs, who knows. But I'll be there, and if it sucks we can always gather up the members that did show and cruise elsewhere.

-Crystalmarie

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
SexySRTChick said:
I'm not heading up to the dragway so I'm gonna head down to Newport for this one, hopefully with my friend Paul and his Silver 04, maybe I can get Steve w/his Silver 04, and the new 05 Orange Blast Dodge Tech to come too.

Its at Fort Adams State Park in Newport, RI. Yes it was canceled last time due to torrential downpours. It is a rain or shine event, just not a downpour event. From what I know there will be trophies offered, and there is a sport compact segment as well. The field opens at 9AM, and I believe judging starts around 12 noon, and trophies are awarded around 2. If I remember correctly from the last post, there is a $10 entry fee, whether you show or not, but shit if your there you may as well!! I'm trying to get NickP with his E-Blue to come down from his school up in VT too. He said he should be there, Mike ask him for sure I havent talked to him in a couple of days.

But I'll be down there, maybe alone, maybe with Paul, maybe with a few SRTs, who knows. But I'll be there, and if it sucks we can always gather up the members that did show and cruise elsewhere.

-Crystalmarie
Hmmm...I didn't even know this was happening this weekend. How far is this place from Providence? If its right down the road I might make an appearance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
i should be there. not sure what time though. Any of you RI people meeting up anywhere? :ninja:

·
Registered
245 Posts
mdhavi18 said:
i should be there. not sure what time though. Any of you RI people meeting up anywhere? :ninja:
This has nothing to to with the thread but damn that is a nice red in your sig :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SexySRTChick said:

-Crystalmarie
i should be there around 10-11ish and im almost positive nick is coming down to...i met paul the other day at the dealership nice guy...had to ask him about my little paint problem....saw the orage one to...didnt like it that much but it is nice...let me know if you wanna meet up and maybe cruise up there together....

·
6,898 Posts
I say we should all meet at a point on route 2 in warwick and cruise down, since we're all near there at some point in time. That way we can park together. Maybe we could meet up at Target or something at a specific time and then just cruise down?

Let me know but I just love seeing a group of SRTs cruising down the highway....it looks so hott.

-Crystalmarie

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
SexySRTChick said:
I say we should all meet at a point on route 2 in warwick and cruise down, since we're all near there at some point in time. That way we can park together. Maybe we could meet up at Target or something at a specific time and then just cruise down?

Let me know but I just love seeing a group of SRTs cruising down the highway....it looks so hott.

-Crystalmarie
i'd be down for that. maybe make a quick stop at scrub-a-dub car wash if we're gonna be right there. (not sure what time they open though...)

mike

edit: their website says they open at 7:30am mon-sat. :ninja:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
mdhavi18 said:
i'd be down for that. maybe make a quick stop at scrub-a-dub car wash if we're gonna be right there. (not sure what time they open though...)

mike

Works for me...keep me updated on what you guys decide...PM me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mdhavi18 said:

mike

i hope you dont put your car in the car wash...does nothing but ruins the paint...and will scratch it all up...im down at meeting at target that would be hot....ill make sure to hand wash my car before i leave.....glazed and waxed it today instead of studying for my test.....lol

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Mike4089 said:
i hope you dont put your car in the car wash...does nothing but ruins the paint...and will scratch it all up...im down at meeting at target that would be hot....ill make sure to hand wash my car before i leave.....glazed and waxed it today instead of studying for my test.....lol
depends on the weather. in the summer i'll hand wash. in the winter i usually go to the car wash that's at the mobil across from bald hill. it's a brushless wash so the paint don't mind. :thumbsup:

·
6,898 Posts
Yes be nice to the car. I'm gonna handwash mine today cause my rims are a disaster area, and hopefully my new decal is in. Yeah I'm definitely up for meeting anywhere on Bald Hil....Target, Scrub a Dub doesn't matter to me.

What time is best for you guys??

Mike, Nick said he'd be game to meet up with us too, so add Nick to the pile.

-C

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.