Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to the dealer and got my clutch pedal fixed cause the lil rubber things fell off but ne way i got my car back and it had a real nice dent in the door along with 3 nicks in the paint, so i told the service writer and he told me to brign it back on mon here it is mon and i dropped it off. my point to the story is that i dunno if i will be able to take my car to the wed teaworks meet hopefully it will be done by then.

may b ill ride wit eric. AND MAY B I WILL HAVE MY DIG CAM THEN

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goodson dodge.
but there is a funny to it, they had been giving me the run around on all the warntee work ad then finially they did it. but i still have the rotors on the rear of my car are all rusted ne 1 elese have this problem , but ne way they will not replace them so it was funny when i found this dent cause insted of them fixin my rotors now they have to fix a dent and paint a door

· Registered
55 Posts
Be very picky with the paint job!! I just turned in my car to Archer so they can paint my front bumper for a 2nd time. They already replaced the bumper earlier this year (Feb/March) b/c they tought it would be nice to mount my front plate and then create 2 new holes in the bumper that did not/do not belong in the first place!! And after a couple of months and a few washings, the look of the bumper was very disappointing. Not real shiny like the stock, fading in the color, and you can see a finish difference btwn the bumper and fender (like they did not wet sand the bumper). In fact, I really noticed how bad it was when you parked next to me at Oscar's a couple of weeks ago.

They tried to give me the run around with it a bit, stating it will never look the same as factory, or it's plastic and the fender is metal: they will not look the same.

In the end, they are repainting it, taking their time, and if they have to repaint every year, then so be it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.