Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEll i took my car in for a smog check and it wouldnt pass.. so i took it to dodge and tolld them and they tried to and they said my car was running rich.. SO they kept it there over night and they still couldnt figure out wut was wrong.. Then they said something about the computer in ym car or something was wrong and it cost $1000. but its on warranty.. I took it in last wednesday then they said it would be ready tuesday.. now there telling me it will be done friday ... iono wut could be the problem to keep my car for more than a week... O yeah they wont give me a rental car not covered by warranty haha .. im mad :flame:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Srt4black said:
WEll i took my car in for a smog check and it wouldnt pass.. so i took it to dodge and tolld them and they tried to and they said my car was running rich.. SO they kept it there over night and they still couldnt figure out wut was wrong.. Then they said something about the computer in ym car or something was wrong and it cost $1000. but its on warranty.. I took it in last wednesday then they said it would be ready tuesday.. now there telling me it will be done friday ... iono wut could be the problem to keep my car for more than a week... O yeah they wont give me a rental car not covered by warranty haha .. im mad :flame:
Thought if they had to keep your car more than 24 hours they had to provide you with a car? When I bought mine I had the sales manager sign a paper stating that whenever I drop my car off they will have mid size sedan for me to take home.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o well i bought my car used but the full warranty was transfered over but iono they wont give me a car or nething ..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Srt4black said:

that sucks and also please double check your typing befor hitting submit thread. your typing is killing my eyes and head

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha sorry my gf was talking to me and complaining and stuff didnt really re-read i have enough school work to do...

·
Registered
632 Posts
So you wouldnt pass emissions, and you have a high flow cat? You also say the dealership is going to fix this for you? Does this mean bye bye highflow cat?

It is my understanding that it is unlawful to change the catalyst on a car within the first two years that you purchased it, unless it is damaged.

·
Registered
799 Posts
There NoT Required To Give You A Loan Car Unless You Got The Exstended Warranty No Mater How Long They Keep It. If The Dealer Wants To Give You A Loaner Thats Up To Him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.