·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
ViscousCircles said:
Jamie your paint looks awesome!! Im gonna have to check that Zaino out!
ZainoStore.Com man trust me, with a black car the ZKIT-1 is all you need. The first one takes a while (around 6 hours), then after that once every 2 months. Get the kit and use it on your car, if you don't like it I'll buy it off you :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've always loved Meguiars NXT, but I've used 5starShine as well on a couple of cars, including my red SRT-4 ..... what I like about 5starshine is that it shines a long, long time and effectively protects your paint. In fact, just a good hand wash or clean wipe down regularly brings that shine back each time.

·
Registered
13,981 Posts
Well, the _proper_ use of a buffer (rotary or random orbital) will remove paint imperfections, including swirls and spiderwebbing. If you create swirls, you're doing it wrong.

There's something to be said for a good hand job ( :lol: ) but a polisher will make any hand polish job look better with a lot less time and effort.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
jaymzx said:
OK I gotta ask....why? ;)
Most people do not know how to use a buffer. On normal cars you can screw up your paint, but on black cars you definently will. It will leave swirl marks like a mother fucker. No matter what wax or how perfect you are with a buffer. You would then have to clay/compound your whole car. Applicator pad is all I wil ever use. :).

·
Registered
474 Posts
how about stuff for metalic paint(like my green metallic) will this zaino kit do the job?

anyone have experience with metallic paint and zaino?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.