Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out the feature thread on the main page for caranddriver.com or go here... http://forums.caranddriver.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=000643&p=

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That should be called why do you hate the srt-4 i mean the rsx that thing is so slow....what does it run in the quarter like low 15's ok how about we are a full sec faster than it....Oh wow leather seats....If you want leather seats then dont get the srt-4 ......But whatever

·
Registered
199 Posts
is that all they can say? "It's still a neon." I swear to christ....I'll be shouting it out of the window after I suck the doors off of their sh*tpiles in my brand new silver stage 1 srt. f-in pricks

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
This has gotta be the funniest post I read....

Drive them both on a curvey, bumby road through the mountains in the rain and then decide which has a performance advantage.
In bone stock form, when it comes to covering actual distance in the twisties, what would be a pleasant drive in the subi would be a white knuckle sweat-fest with ANY high-powered FWD car and an open diff. It's not just raw speed,but also the margin of error your car allows which lets you go fast with confidence

I'm not sure about any of you guys, but in most of the places I drive, I never encounter all those driving challenges. I think he forgot to mention while it was snowing in an earthquake with mudslides and a volcanic eruption. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing