Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is related to the spark plugs, so I am going to order some new plugs and wires (NGK and MSD wires?). Car has 16k on the plugs/wires. I hate to take it to a shop to have it fixed as thats a day or 2 of them dicking with the car and who knows what they will say. It started to do it last week . Car runs fine when the rpm's are over 3k. I know the car did this before below 3k when in 5th gear it would shoot to 18psi and cut (overboost), But it seems to pop and buck around 12psi and then it comes back alive and goes to about 15psi.. any idea's? No codes, running 93oct all the time.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
It's a cheap fix, you've probably burned up the #4 wire anyways. The Mopar performance wires work well too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
do u have a bov one of my friends o3 srt put the mopar bov and when he did one of the vacuum lines got split he didnt know it and thats what his was doing will still is the part is in and im installing it tomorrow ill let u know if it fixed the problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.