Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen it posted yet so Car and driver TV will be showing us their review on are next new Toy :D

January 11-12 It's the SRT-4 Neon from Dodge... the little sedan with big power.

CDTV is on TNN Saturdays at 1:00 PM and Sundays at 12:30 PM (Eastern and Pacific). Check local listings and satellite-dish electronic schedules for your area.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
thanks, just keep reminding us. im pretty forgetful. :wink:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem will do :D

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
well its saturday now, and i checked tnn. car and driver tv is on at 12:30 and 1:00. but i guess they wont have srt-4 info untill the 11th?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
hmmm, it seems tv has lied to me. super2nr tv was on at 12:30 and C&D was on at 1:00, but no srt-4. :cry:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next week is the SRT-4 review :D Cool review about the PT Turbo today though. Should be on the same time as todays next week. I will remind everyone before hand :wink:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just reminding eveyone its on tomorrow and Sunday check your local listings or go to www.tvguide.com for the times. Its at high noon for me(12:00PM) and 11:30AM Sunday

·
Registered
317 Posts
all they did was read the article from there magazine and show a few shots of the car, i thought that it sucked personally but i am still getting me a sliver SRT4!! ps i did sound good when they reved it up huh?? :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw the program and I love the car!

I have to tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed too much with the SRT-4......... until I saw the C&D TV show!! I want that car!! The car is unbelievable as far as the power, brakes, chassis and support. I would love to get a nice silver or black SRT-4 after seeing it move through corners. Too bad I don't have the cash to plop down on the dealer's desk to order one. I would remove the rear spoiler or replace it with a much lower profile one. That is the only thing I would change. Sign me up! :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
That was awesome, I thought they showed the car perfectly. I hate the way they talked about the few FLAWS. I really liked the car as it was. I want one BAD.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
It was great seeing the car in motion and hearing that badass rumble. I was disappointed that they just regurgitated the mag article. They could of done a better job with that. I wish they would have had a segment with an in car camera. What still cracks me up about Car and Drivers piece on this car is the "reluctant shifter." It's called a sport shifter morons, it's supposed to be that way!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
NO POWER WINDOWS??

:wink:

Very nice segment but the exhaust sounds a bit crude.. almost like it's gurgling. Still this car is bad-ass! I'm in NY awaiting the few that are coming to my near by dealership. The segment said manual windows but I read an article that said "Many other popular convenience features also are standard including air conditioning, power locks and windows, remote keyless entry and a lighting group package." What's the deal??

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
yes, power front and man. rear.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I MISSED ITKJSD KJSAD JFASKJFDSJLAKDFLKJA SDFKJ SLAKFDLKSJD LFJSLADJFLKJAS DLFKJ SADLJFLAKSJ LAJSD FLJA SDLJFLJLSDKH ASLHG KASH ASJHGKJAS HKJSA HKJS HGHSA GSDLJFSALGFLKJSDFLJKSD FLKJ SADLFSLAKJFLSKJD FLKJSDA FJSADLFJ SLADJF LKSJADF LKJSADFLKJS
*GASP*
LSKDJF LKSJAFLJ LKSFJLKJSADLJ LKFSJDKLAJS DFLKJ SDALKLSADFJLK JSDAFK JSDLF KLFSDJ LSDKJ LFDSJ KDSJF LKSDJFLSADJLSKAJF LSKDFLSDKJF LPKSADJFLKPSAJF LKS DJLKSADJLKSAJfOLJS DLGK JSGDALJ SDLFJKLSGDJ LSDGJ LKSDJGLSKJD GLKJSD GLKJ SDGLJKSDLKJSDLGJSLDJG SDLKJG LSJGD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
13 Participants
SilverBullet
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing