Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Dude, I know you're trying to be helpful, but that is soooo old. Try doing a search on the forum before posting something like that. I'm trying to be helpful to you. Otherwise you might catch crap from some people who aren't so nice.

Take care, and welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
hmmm....how about, if you've already seen it, don't say anything....?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
hmmm....how about, if you've already seen it, don't say anything....?
Okey dokey. I was just trying to help the guy. I've seen too many "Welcome to Last Month" posts before. But I'll keep my trap shut from now on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drolander said:
Dude, I know you're trying to be helpful, but that is soooo old. Try doing a search on the forum before posting something like that. I'm trying to be helpful to you. Otherwise you might catch crap from some people who aren't so nice.

Take care, and welcome.
How about you learn to stfu?
This is the video forum and do you see that in this forum????
No, so thus be silent and leave your useless input out. No one cares if its been posted a million times...it wasn't posted in this forum and this forum deals with VIDS...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Stealth said:
How about you learn to stfu?
This is the video forum and do you see that in this forum????
No, so thus be silent and leave your useless input out. No one cares if its been posted a million times...it wasn't posted in this forum and this forum deals with VIDS...
Wow. :shock: I wasn't trying to be insulting. I'm sorry I offended you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
Stealth said:
How about you learn to stfu?
This is the video forum and do you see that in this forum????
No, so thus be silent and leave your useless input out. No one cares if its been posted a million times...it wasn't posted in this forum and this forum deals with VIDS...
since you are being a dick, i guess its my turn. just because it isnt in this forum doesnt mean you have to post something 99% of the people have already seen. should i post every joke, video, and sound clip that i have in the off-topic forum. after all, i dont see them anywhere in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
Peace bros. :shock:
Since he isn't hosting the video on this site, there doesn't seem much harm in posting. This thread could act as an archive for as many SRT vids as possible. I'm sure we've all seen it before, but some who have not yet joined this site may find a central location for these videos to be useful...

But anyway....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lifeisdeath said:
Stealth said:
How about you learn to stfu?
This is the video forum and do you see that in this forum????
No, so thus be silent and leave your useless input out. No one cares if its been posted a million times...it wasn't posted in this forum and this forum deals with VIDS...
since you are being a dick, i guess its my turn. just because it isnt in this forum doesnt mean you have to post something 99% of the people have already seen. should i post every joke, video, and sound clip that i have in the off-topic forum. after all, i dont see them anywhere in there.
How bought you learn to deal with your stupidity. What is the purpose of this Forum? SRT-4 V-I-D-E-O...

Now being that...Wouldn't that mean that people would want every video possible in this forum? Who cares if its been posted in other one. Was this forum around when that was posted in the Out of topic forum?? No it wasn't, this forum was made a couple days ago when i suggested it. You need to think before you speak, cause is easy to see your just as dumb as drolander.

Stop bitchin and deal with it, this is the video forum. You got a problem with a repost that you've seen in another forum too bad. GROW the fuck up...and just ignore it. :roll:
People join this forum everyday...and new faces will come and go. For those new people that have just joined and mybe all they want is VIDEO on the SRT-4 this is a easy way to get what they want fast and not need to search through the other forums.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Stealth said:
lifeisdeath said:
Stealth said:
How about you learn to stfu?
This is the video forum and do you see that in this forum????
No, so thus be silent and leave your useless input out. No one cares if its been posted a million times...it wasn't posted in this forum and this forum deals with VIDS...
since you are being a dick, i guess its my turn. just because it isnt in this forum doesnt mean you have to post something 99% of the people have already seen. should i post every joke, video, and sound clip that i have in the off-topic forum. after all, i dont see them anywhere in there.
How bought you learn to deal with your stupidity. What is the purpose of this Forum? SRT-4 V-I-D-E-O...

Now being that...Wouldn't that mean that people would want every video possible in this forum? Who cares if its been posted in other one. Was this forum around when that was posted in the Out of topic forum?? No it wasn't, this forum was made a couple days ago when i suggested it. You need to think before you speak, cause is easy to see your just as dumb as drolander.

Stop bitchin and deal with it, this is the video forum. You got a problem with a repost that you've seen in another forum too bad. GROW the fuck up...and just ignore it. :roll:
People join this forum everyday...and new faces will come and go. For those new people that have just joined and mybe all they want is VIDEO on the SRT-4 this is a easy way to get what they want fast and not need to search through the other forums.
You know, it doesn't cost a thing to be polite...and as far as keeping your trap shut -- that goes two ways dude. We welcome everyone's input here, but if we all just show a little common politeness I think this would be a much better place...for everyone! BTW, I see you are relatively new...welcome! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
Stealth said:
How bought you learn to deal with your stupidity. What is the purpose of this Forum? SRT-4 V-I-D-E-O...

Now being that...Wouldn't that mean that people would want every video possible in this forum? Who cares if its been posted in other one. Was this forum around when that was posted in the Out of topic forum?? No it wasn't, this forum was made a couple days ago when i suggested it. You need to think before you speak, cause is easy to see your just as dumb as drolander.
if it was that fucking important than grunge or ekool will collaborate all of the vids into this forum. where are the other srt-4 vids? why arent they all on here? maybe you need to go search for them and post them all here, since it was you alone that came up with the idea for this thread. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lifeisdeath said:
Stealth said:
How bought you learn to deal with your stupidity. What is the purpose of this Forum? SRT-4 V-I-D-E-O...

Now being that...Wouldn't that mean that people would want every video possible in this forum? Who cares if its been posted in other one. Was this forum around when that was posted in the Out of topic forum?? No it wasn't, this forum was made a couple days ago when i suggested it. You need to think before you speak, cause is easy to see your just as dumb as drolander.
if it was that fucking important than grunge or ekool will collaborate all of the vids into this forum. where are the other srt-4 vids? why arent they all on here? maybe you need to go search for them and post them all here, since it was you alone that came up with the idea for this thread. :roll:
Wow, you jsut don'teven learn do you. I'm done with having this stupid agruement with you. Deal with the repost or get the fuck out. Your arguements hold no valid points cause your a moronic fool. How bought you start to think about the subject and stop thinking with your ass. That way of thinking will lead you know where in life.

I'm not polite to people that have no idea what they are talking about and tell me stupid shit.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
Stealth said:
Wow, you jsut don'teven learn do you. I'm done with having this stupid agruement with you. Deal with the repost or get the fuck out. Your arguements hold no valid points cause your a moronic fool. How bought you start to think about the subject and stop thinking with your ass. That way of thinking will lead you know where in life.

I'm not polite to people that have no idea what they are talking about and tell me stupid shit.
:lol: sorry, i didnt realize you were usually polite.

one or two spelling mistakes are ok in a post, but come on man. use a spell checker.

too funny man, too funny.

hey, now i have a reason to use this: :-({|=
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
Stealth said:
Cool, go from your stupidty to my typo's.
come on man, you know they arent typos. at least "bought", and "know" arent. and probably "your" also. those are spelling mistakes. the others i believe are typos.

i usually dont say anything, but when you fly off the handle at someone that was just trying to be nice, then thats when the gloves come off.

if you want to let this drop and be friends, i can do that. but, as i am sure you have seen, i can also do this forever. its up to you man. be cool and let it drop or waste everyone elses time and continue this bullshit.

your call...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Stealth said:
I'm not polite to people that have no idea what they are talking about and tell me stupid shit.
Dude, drolander was trying to be a gent about it and you just jumped his shit. Some friendly advice: get the chip off your shoulder. We can all get along here, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So let me get this striaght.

You come into this thread, bitch about it being a repost...and then tell me I'm the one that's wrong?

Fuck You...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Stealth, I'm done with this...be an ass, I don't care. I feel sorry for you. Congrats on making new friends here :roll:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top