Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are SOME of the photos from the Capitol Raceway website.

My favorite...




My beautiful wife...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,570 Posts
srt4mikeg said:
it was mine:clap:
then if i may ask...what was the point of that big burnout other then it looks cool? i got better time on my stockers when i didnt do a burnout.

but i love the picture and it looks really cool. i wish they could get a picture of my car like that :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
guygettnby said:
then if i may ask...what was the point of that big burnout other then it looks cool? i got better time on my stockers when i didnt do a burnout.

but i love the picture and it looks really cool. i wish they could get a picture of my car like that :crying:
my thoughts exactly. woo, wasting tires. :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
at capitol tou cant aviod the water box and i was tired of spinning my ass of and as you can see it help my best time all stock:tongue:
guygettnby said:
then if i may ask...what was the point of that big burnout other then it looks cool? i got better time on my stockers when i didnt do a burnout.

but i love the picture and it looks really cool. i wish they could get a picture of my car like that :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
srt4mikeg said:
at capitol tou cant aviod the water box and i was tired of spinning my ass of and as you can see it help my best time all stock:tongue:
Not bad. Ignore the haters :rofl: . Nice time though, was that BONE stock with no additions??:wah?!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,570 Posts
myneon said:
Not bad. Ignore the haters :rofl: . Nice time though, was that BONE stock with no additions??:wah?!:
haters??? you are a hater :readclose

you now you hate me for being faster then you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
myneon said:
Not bad. Ignore the haters :rofl: . Nice time though, was that BONE stock with no additions??:wah?!:
yep all stock just got my agp mounts in and should get my aem cai in this week then its back to the track to see what i can do then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
myneon said:
Not bad. Ignore the haters :rofl: . Nice time though, was that BONE stock with no additions??:wah?!:
yep all stock just got my agp mounts in and should get my aem cai in this week then its back to the track to see what i can do then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
guygettnby said:
haters??? you are a hater :readclose

you now you hate me for being faster then you.
You know you hate me having WAY less problems than you. hahahhah:bandit:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,789 Posts
dam how do you pull a burn out like that i cant seem to keep the car still. pulls forward to quicky with the parking brake all the way up
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,529 Posts
Main_Event said:
dam how do you pull a burn out like that i cant seem to keep the car still. pulls forward to quicky with the parking brake all the way up
yeah i need to get my car to stay still in the box too....my best time ever was when it amazingly sat still for a whole 2 sec before it pulled out and i had just a hint of smoke coming from the tires.....it wont stay still one bit
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top