Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone

This is my first post on Srt. Leme tell you guys a lil about me im sure your all die-n to know (lol) My names Josh im 21 I live in Springfield,Ohio...lol.. I was born in Ky on an Army base moved to Springfield Shortly after that...?(thankgod) I got my First car when I was 16 as most of you did I assume It was a 1987 Honda Accord LX...AUTO..but it got me around...when I graduated from highschool in 01 I had already completed 2 years of tech school JVS For Welding,Pnuematics,Hydraulics,Electronics,and CAD. I met my Fiance in the 3rd Grade not even thinkning that we would end up together..(But we DID) We started Dating in OCt of 98 and got ENG'ed in April of 03..She Drives a 94 Del Sol SI ..

**My Biggest Mistake EVER**
Shortly after I graduated I went out and bought a New Car ..I thought I was Doing the right thing Getting a Car with saving money and being smart in mind..Reliable TRANS..all that crap..I got a 2001 Kia Sephia LS ....WEW what a Fu#$ UP The car broke Down on my befor 5 days Had past twice I went through 5 transmissions and like 4 E brakes befor it was all said and done.
I tried to File a Lemon Law on kia and Get my money back from Gmac that I had to pay them for the 5months I went without the car and no rental!! When I Decided That they would never let it go to Court and I didnt have enough at the time for a good Attourny I took matters into my own hands ...I was not going to pay for 5 months And I told them this....2 days later I wake up for work CAR IS GONE...call police...the say ohh ya its been REPO'd..I call gmac they dont know anything..call kia ...they dont know anything...or so they say....Takes me 1 month to track my Kia Down at auction I OPEN THE GATES OF HELL I Knocked out 2 people in the process 1 guy From JEFF Whyler KIA and some snub nose punk from KIA...No kidding Fists Flew:)...**WHICH IS WHERE I GOT MY NICKNAME BONECRUSHER from my friends** I got my kia back after paying 2,900.00 in fees They where gonna sell it for 1000 dollars and make me come up with the rest..HAHAH NO!! ...Ahhhhh
Anyway My car gets paid off in April ..So I went to Dodge to look at a some cars...the lady hands me the keys to the 2004 srt4 and I was sold when I wooped my friends 96 gt stang with little Effort.
I could have got the car right then but they would have tacked the ballence onto the srt-4 I dont want anything from my kia on this new car.. So in april of this YEAR!! I will Recieve my SRT-4 and Retire the CAR from hell.

Sorry know its a long post..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Holy shit man, remind me not to piss you off :).

I'm certain that you'll have a better experience with the SRT-4.

Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum.:boxing:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You'll be satisfied with your SRT. I haven't had one problem yet (knock on wood). Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
sorry about the car, but you did buy a kia, what did you expect?!

but why is this is a supporting vendor section? i'm confused....:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.