Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wanted to say hi to everybody, I just got my SRT-4 5 weeks ago and was wondering if anybody knew of places in ontario to get parts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
srt_medic said:
Hi all, just wanted to say hi to everybody, I just got my SRT-4 5 weeks ago and was wondering if anybody knew of places in ontario to get parts
What exactly are you looking for?

I distribute for Psi-Fi motorsports in Canada so if you ever need anything feel free to drop me a PM :).

Hope that helps you out!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking about starting on the interior but anything that I can find would help out, there isn't too much here in London

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Wassup Canuck... I used to know some good spots in Brampton.. but thats a bit of a drive for ya.. and I live in Cali now.. good luck though, and congrats on the purchase!!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
srt_medic said:
BTW, do you know of a Dyno in London?
I am in London as well :), no dyno's really though I have heard that Fanshawe College has a dyno that can be used, I unfortunately can not seem to get ahold of anyone right now...maybe once school starts again!
I do not deal with any appearance parts but if you need anything regarding performance I can certainly help you out! Maxxfab, Psi-Fi etc.

What color is your car BTW and what end of the city are you from?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Good Stuff welcome to the Klan. I am sure Mike can help you out, he's a good guy.

Don't forget to mosey on down to the Canadian Forum too!

MK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts