Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering if you can get wider rims and tires. i think it would look sooo much better than those skinny tires that are on there now. and it would be better for handling right? i havent seen a thread for this before so i am curious

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no stock rims...completely different rims and tires

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
weres evo when u need him i know of a srt with axis reverbs on it but i dont know if theyre 7.5 or 8.5 but like i said were is evo when u need him.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
I have Kosei K1's, not sure of the offset... but i'm running 245/40/17's on Yokahama Advan's. Hope this helps some. :thumbsup:
Pics please!!!

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Here is the problem with running wider wheels or tires. Its kind of a catch 22.

Up till recently a 8 inch wide wheel was the max thought of that would fit until someone just installed a set of 18x8.5 Axis Reverbs. But see the bad thing is if you go with a wide wheel you have to go with less wider tire. If you go with a wide tire you have to go with a less wider wheel. Why? Because there is only so much strut and fenderwell clearance.

Face it, our cars are Neons and were never designed to ever run wheels and tires with large widths hence the small space in the fenderwell.

By a 7.5 inch wheel with a 35mm offset, slap some 235's on it and call it a day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.