Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a set of 750cc rc injectors i know sounds stupid but i know normally injectors have a constant power and ecu grounds them to open them but if they are wired backwards does the field work backwards and try to keep them closed. im confusing mysef any wire in their injector clips and do it wrong or does it matter? can u wire them either way as long as when th einjector is suppoesed to open it gets either power r ground when it needs it?

any help i am very thankful for

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
stinky2004 said:
i got a set of 750cc rc injectors i know sounds stupid but i know normally injectors have a constant power and ecu grounds them to open them but if they are wired backwards does the field work backwards and try to keep them closed. im confusing mysef any wire in their injector clips and do it wrong or does it matter? can u wire them either way as long as when th einjector is suppoesed to open it gets either power r ground when it needs it?

whatever you do i hope you didnt start your car...cause if you did...kiss that pcm good bye

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NeonDan said:
stinky2004 said:

whatever you do i hope you didnt start your car...cause if you did...kiss that pcm good bye

no i didnt start anythin askign for an answer to a question since their were no directions to say whcih terminal on the injector need constant voltage and other on actuated it thats why im asking. do u have an answer?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
It doesnt matter what way you wire them in. Its just a coil.

When I did mine I just made sure to put the power to the same side on every injector. It doesnt make a difference but its not going to hurt anything either.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
NeonDan said:
stinky2004 said:

:ftard:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
05plsrt4 said:

When I did mine I just made sure to put the power to the same side on every injector. It doesnt make a difference but its not going to hurt anything either.

thats what i thought as long as when it suppoesed to open it gets power and ground. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
stinky2004 said:
05plsrt4 said:

thats what i thought as long as when it suppoesed to open it gets power and ground. thanks
Thats the way i did mine and everything is great:thumbsup:
Were i got stumped was the box said not to exceed 38 psi but then the paperwork that came with it said they run best at 48psi. I was not to sure what to set my fuel at then

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
viperwolf said:
stinky2004 said:
05plsrt4 said:

Were i got stumped was the box said not to exceed 38 psi but then the paperwork that came with it said they run best at 48psi. I was not to sure what to set my fuel at then
i heard set them around 45 psi at no vaccum. dependin on pump size and lines.

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
stinky2004 said:
viperwolf said:
stinky2004 said:
05plsrt4 said:

i heard set them around 45 psi at no vaccum. dependin on pump size and lines.

I have all the supporting mods/ bottleneck and 255 and so on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts