Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I run no air filter. because mine doesn't fit right do to my new heater hoses being too fat. long story. anyways this car always struggled to make boost. so I got a new turbo and manifold from Amazon oem type. and I tried to reduce the vac lines these ones in the picture are the ones in question do these look correct ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
There are a lot of vacuum line threads.. Pics exist somewhere.. But there is typically a sticker under the hood. Also in the manual.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never been good with diagrams . just need some input most fourm pictures are blocked cus there so old or not supported any more . I just want to see if anyone runs there lines like this.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im in the process of this my self. I pulled back the wire loom on the solenoids and wrote down what color wires I see. I then compared to my other Srt that had zero vacuum leaks. Followed the wires and vacuum hoses and where they connect.

I wrote it all down broken down by the 3 solenoids. I can send you a picture if you want. It might help....it might not.

The second picture you have looks correct. Mine had a big catch can. Deleted it for now just to go back to stock so I can start from factory setup an go from there. Then add the catch can later.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in the process of this my self. I pulled back the wire loom on the solenoids and wrote down what color wires I see. I then compared to my other Srt that had zero vacuum leaks. Followed the wires and vacuum hoses and where they connect.

I wrote it all down broken down by the 3 solenoids. I can send you a picture if you want. It might help....it might not.

The second picture you have looks correct. Mine had a big catch can. Deleted it for now just to go back to stock so I can start from factory setup an go from there. Then add the catch can later.
sure send pics let's see, ant hurt

·
Registered
83 Posts
This could be wrong, I just copied what I had on my other Srt. Also make sure you have the check valve

If someone sees anything wrong with this please advise. Depending on you intake setup it can be different too.

Brown Handwriting Font Writing Paper

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This could be wrong, I just copied what I had on my other Srt. Also make sure you have the check valve

If someone sees anything wrong with this please advise. Depending on you intake setup it can be different too.

View attachment 148168
[/QUOT

I removed the check valve. And it helped with boosting , and my catch can actually works know. Not sure if the valve its self was. Bad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts