Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,958 Posts
1) Start here Securty light comes on and car wont start HELP

2) You can search the site rather easily using the "Search Community" feature in the heading of the forum, it will help you find a ton of information. You appear to have just logged in and immediately posted a request for help without even looking.

3) I've removed your phone number from the heading of the thread. I searched your number and on several sights you have posted it up. I really hope that your user name is not your real name, because that would mean you've put your real name with your phone number out there on the web, both are elements of personally identifiable information and it can make you an easy target for identity theft.

You did put the thread in the right location, and we will try to help as we can.

·
Registered
576 Posts
1) Start here Securty light comes on and car wont start HELP

2) You can search the site rather easily using the "Search Community" feature in the heading of the forum, it will help you find a ton of information. You appear to have just logged in and immediately posted a request for help without even looking.

3) I've removed your phone number from the heading of the thread. I searched your number and on several sights you have posted it up. I really hope that your user name is not your real name, because that would mean you've put your real name with your phone number out there on the web, both are elements of personally identifiable information and it can make you an easy target for identity theft.

You did put the thread in the right location, and we will try to help as we can.
Stay out of my search history! Lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts