Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a good shop to tune a car with a dyno and make it right.

not some jerryrigged street job deal.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you know where I can buy a plug for my ECU my buddy has an AEM program but I dont have the plug

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if I get you something to tune it with how much am I going to be charged to get it done right?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
XxSICKSRTxX said:
if I get you something to tune it with how much am I going to be charged to get it done right?
PM me about this.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Howard=Fast:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
John=slow
John=very bad driver:crying:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
still stock turbo, and still going to get rid of it. but for the meantime I am tired of not being able to run it like it should be ran. I know it has more but I got to find where my car is lacking the power. I need a good tune.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont have anything lol...thats why I posted if anyone has something for sale lemme know.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
MASE here in jacksonville at Stage6 motorsports is probably one of the most well known and best tuners around. He has clients that ship him cars from europe to be tuned etc.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Srt4Toyota said:
MASE here in jacksonville at Stage6 motorsports is probably one of the most well known and best tuners around. He has clients that ship him cars from europe to be tuned etc.
Except mine. Given his rep is great but I'm not happy at all with what he did to mine. Matter of fact I have to go back to him to see what he did or didnt do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts