Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the community and currently am trying to get into an SRT-4. There aren't many for sale in my area but I found this one I like the looks of and was wondering if you guys could give me any advice :grin:
SRT-4

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
take it to Rage-Tek - Facebook and have them check it out.

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Their Facebook page seems to be inactive and says the shop is permanently closed. Any other suggestions?
Click on my "Florida Forums" link above and register and post asking, maybe someone on there will answer.
There is also another Red one is KS that a long time member posted up with 55K miles you could look at.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you could link me to the red one you're talking about I would be greatful. Not sure if I can see it if it is in the "for sale" section though

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
I hope this doesn't break any rules but if you cannot go to the Vehicles for Sale. This is the info;

Possible FS: 2004 Flame Red SRT4 55K miles
What is your name(first & last)? : Joseph M. Joson
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : [email protected]
What is your City? : Little Rock
What is your State? : Arkansas
What is your Zip code? : 72099
Vin Number: 1B3ES66S84D641716

Howdy,

I am the original owner of my red SRT4. It has 55K miles as of today. Stage 3 w/ toys, ported intake manifold, 3 inch Thermal R&D exhaust, Hotchkis front/rear sway bars, stock shocks/struts, 55mm throttle body, custom projector headlights, HKS BOV, GReddy turbo timer, 10 inch JL subwoofer (in factory Kicker enclosure). The picture below is what she looks like now. I have the factory SRT4 trunk in the attic.

Serious inquiries only. If nobody is interested, no worries...I'll keep her. As for price...I am asking $6500.

Lastly, I've been serving overseas tour for eight years hence the low mileage. This is my daily driven car...I have never raced/drifted or did burn outs in this vehicle. I am hoping to find a very good home for her that'll treat her just as good as I did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts