Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you don't mind Bearsrt4..

and Yes.. I've asked him and he says the link to the site where purchased is MIA.. So I'm hoping someone can ID these. It's mentioned that these are MOMO pieces, if so, please post a link where.

Thanks In Advance Everyone!

·
Registered
732 Posts
yep thats carbon by designs interior kit

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of the pieces are close but not it. Take for example the full piece for the front armrest and left front vent surround. CBD kit:

·
Registered
509 Posts
looks like the same 45 dollar generic carbon fiber overlay kit i bought on ebay...

Putting the kit on is a chore, requires a heat gun, a steady hand, and a lotta patience.

The kit pictured looks a lot nicer then mine turned out. Plus with tempature changes, ive had to tack a few corners back down.

I love the way it looks, but if you can find a professional place to install it for 50 bucks or less, jump at the chance.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
so your telling me thats just vinyl? it doesnt really look like finyl, it has some sort of depth to it, unless you heat gun the carbon fiber

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
linky QLC makes that exact kit.....its in my Neon, REAL CARBON FIBER, though it holds no value except dress up......they make it in all colors, and it retails for like $245....

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
wow, thats alot of money for a sticky CF overlay. Personal I think they look like crap and I'd wrather spend that much to get one or 2 pieces comepletly wrapped than have a overlay cover half the piece and look cheap on all the flat spots.......... thats "rice" by my deffinaition, overlays that cover completly or wraps are ok but if you can't afford to do it all the right way just do some. There are plenty of places who can wrap CF and make things look better

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
thunder6g said:
wow, thats alot of money for a sticky CF overlay. Personal I think they look like crap and I'd wrather spend that much to get one or 2 pieces comepletly wrapped than have a overlay cover half the piece and look cheap on all the flat spots.......... thats "rice" by my deffinaition, overlays that cover completly or wraps are ok but if you can't afford to do it all the right way just do some. There are plenty of places who can wrap CF and make things look better
Never said it was the coolest, mostest, awesomist mod to date.........I was just helping the original poster find what he/she was looking for.

I agree on the rice. Been meaning to remove mine for awhile now, just afraid of what it will do to the original trim.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts