Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey My dealership here in hinesville GA says that they can't reflash my used Stage 1. I was wondering if I could get the number to your dealership so they can give a call. I've already contacted Carlo in atlanta about rekeying but, I'd rather Have a reflash. Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Call Virginia Beach Dodge or Hall Dodge in Virginia Beach,VA-same dealer just got bought out so don't know what name they are still listed under- go through the parts department first, the guy there knows his stuff. If you have anymore problems pm me and maybe I can help you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey man that sucks

did you try savannah?
also did you go last night...i drove out there in the rain but nobody was there.
they are having test n tune there 4 us tonight though (assuming weather holds)

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went but noone was there. god I hate liberty

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
already called there. I'm calling Va beach right now

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IRON MURT said:
Call Virginia Beach Dodge or Hall Dodge in Virginia Beach,VA-same dealer just got bought out so don't know what name they are still listed under- go through the parts department first, the guy there knows his stuff. If you have anymore problems pm me and maybe I can help you.
Hey I just called hall Dodge and they told me the same thing, That a PCM can't be changed

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
i want you to get that sh!t in

i'm tired of beating you all the time....lol
besides this way you owe me one...and i got alotta parts coming in.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you know the Tech's name?

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
let me call again

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Guys, try explaining to them that it can becuase it's Mopar Performance PCM. I know that doesn't really mean jack, but it seemed to make my local guys feel better after I showed them that indeed it can.

Try and make it a friendly bet, explain that you know for sure this can be done, emphasize that it works with Mopar Performance PCMs, you don't know about stock ones, and honestly don't care.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
can u pm me your number so that u can walk them through it. My dealership is very dumb

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just called Flight Systems and they also said that the dealership can't do it what's going on?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Not sure, but Flight Systems is wrong. I know because I went through this process with the guy who bought my Stage 1 kit. One reason I sold it local was so that I could supervise the process.

The number 1 thing is that they actually follow the procedures given. If they do, IT WILL WORK.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't doubt it but they are acting stupid about it. Are you talking about the instructions on the FAQ

1 - 20 of 26 Posts