Dodge SRT Forum banner

Where would you like to meet on Friday nights?

• Humble Starbucks - 59 and 1960

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Humble Target (Taco Cabana) - 59 and Townsen

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Hooter's Parking Lot - 45 and 1960

Votes: 4 33.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - after tonite, I (and Jay) have decided that we need to look into new locations for us SRT owners to get together at. So, I'm going to throw out 3 choice locations, all within a lighted parking lot area and food/drink venues around...

So take the poll, and let's have some fun on Friday nights like we should! :readclose

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Half White Chick said:
Ok - after tonite, I (and Jay) have decided that we need to look into new locations for us SRT owners to get together at. So, I'm going to throw out 3 choice locations, all within a lighted parking lot area and food/drink venues around...

So take the poll, and let's have some fun on Friday nights like we should! :readclose

technically our Red SRT buddy is a nawfsider too.... can we invite him? :rofl: i guarantee that kid gets fucked w/ by the police w/i the next week. I love having tons of police connections

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i would vote for hooters but thats too close. those guys headed off that way anyways so they came from that sidea 1960.

others are too far away from me for meets :(

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Azzkikr764 said:
i would vote for hooters but thats too close. those guys headed off that way anyways so they came from that sidea 1960.

others are too far away from me for meets :(
:wah?!: Humble Starbucks is about 5 miles down further. That's not too far, is it? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Half White Chick said:
:wah?!: Humble Starbucks is about 5 miles down further. That's not too far, is it? :tongue:
oh, it just sounds far cause i've never been to humble. i dont know any of that area.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Azzkikr764 said:
oh, it just sounds far cause i've never been to humble. i dont know any of that area.
I understand - it's right off of 1960 and 59...literally 5-7 minutes down the road from the gangster sonic!

Let's just say this - it takes me 15 minutes to get from my house to the Sonic meet. Sonic is probably ~20 miles from my house. :readclose

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Netou said:
how about a central meet soo southsiders can come along also :hi:
Well, the Southsiders have a weekly meet, don't they? That's what the Northsiders want too. We, of course, will have our SRTs of Houston meets where the both sides get together, right? Like tomorrow - who someone isn't going to be there - *cough*, but I won't say names...*cough, NEMO, cough*

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
Half White Chick said:
Well, the Southsiders have a weekly meet, don't they? That's what the Northsiders want too. We, of course, will have our SRTs of Houston meets where the both sides get together, right? Like tomorrow - who someone isn't going to be there - *cough*, but I won't say names...*cough, NEMO, cough*
hey...im organizing the bbq meet...

at ur house :lol: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Netou said:
ps....we dont have a really good southside meet...it gets moved every 3 weeks :stab:
I'm sorry - it's been real rough the past couple of weeks and we put up with it way too long...but it's cool to be able to meet up with your friends and hang out - don't get me wrong - you guys are more than welcome to come out - I think we want to keep it on this side of town, though, for our weekly meet... :hi:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts