Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We really need to get together a meet or something because there are only so many of us out there. Suggestions on how and when to go about this...

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
srt's

I suggest Atlanta! :D
There's at least....um.....well, there's just me. :wink:
But soon to be another!

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...cool. They're coming out in Alabama already. Huntsville has gotten theirs and Birmingham's came in last week. What do you think? May? We need to get info from every SRT owner we see. Think about it....a mob of SRT-4's crusin' Atlanta! :D :D

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
se

:wink: Wolfpack.
Well, Onelap is getting one as soon as they hit Atlanta,
and someone else has a black one, but we haven't been able
to hook up with him yet.
So far that's all I know of.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
AH! so i'm NOT the only one in huntsville! neonphenom3, where you at? we should get together this week or something. where'd you get yours? huntsville dodge? they said i was the second, and the first was red, but i haven't seen it on the streets or the boards.

i would be down for a AL/GA meet in may. atlanta would be cool but its a very non-direct drive from hunstville. how far is atlanta from birmingham? i know its a straighter shot, and huntsville is just over an hour from b-ham (on a good day). b-ham anyone?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
how about you guys come join the SRT invasion thats scheduled to happen May 17th and 18th at Bradenton Motorsports Park :wink:

www.BradentonMotorsports.com

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
fl. meet

I'm workin' on it, ACR, I'm workin' on it. :lol:
One of you guys gonna offer me up a place on the floor to sleep?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
im sure Raptored or i can arrange that..right Raptored?

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeremy Smolik said:
AH! so i'm NOT the only one in huntsville! neonphenom3, where you at? we should get together this week or something. where'd you get yours? huntsville dodge? they said i was the second, and the first was red, but i haven't seen it on the streets or the boards.

i would be down for a AL/GA meet in may. atlanta would be cool but its a very non-direct drive from hunstville. how far is atlanta from birmingham? i know its a straighter shot, and huntsville is just over an hour from b-ham (on a good day). b-ham anyone?
OH so you're the guy with the yellow one! I saw your car and the red SRT-4 when they first arrived. You all are a month ahead of me. I got mine from Robert Riley @ Huntsville Dodge. I'm getting a color swap done now so I won't have one if you see me this week but I'm going for the SILVER BABY!

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
acr2nv said:
how about you guys come join the SRT invasion thats scheduled to happen May 17th and 18th at Bradenton Motorsports Park :wink:
Where's Bradenton Motosports Park? I'm there! We need to form a club with regular meets. Like SESRT...South Eastern SRT or whatever. Oh, what's is everyone doing June 6th (2F&2F night) ? Wanna kick some ricer ass as a unit?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Bradenton Motorsports Park is located in Central Florida just south of Tampa. The NOPI Fast and the Furious Drag Racing Series will bring many top notch Drag racing efforts. Included is the 800whp Mopar/Phatridz SRT4 along with 3 other Neon drag cars. It will be worth the trip and its actually gonna turn out to be the Florida SRT4 gathering so try and mke it out here

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
srt's

I'll do my best.
And what's with trying to pawn me off on the old man? :lol:
(sorry, had to be said). Yeesh, I'm only 27, ya know. :wink:

·
Registered
569 Posts
well here is the georgia peach with a black one :lol: and i'm 100% sure i'm the first one w/ black in GA there were 3 guys that tried to get it and got denied. what can i say the car was just calling me! lol it was meant to be :roll: lol can't wait to see some more srt on the street!

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Not anymore Pit Viper, I should be back in Atlanta tomorrow evening early so I can get to Palmer Dodge in Roswell/Alpharetta and pick her up!!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Pinky and Atlanta SRT4 owners

Hey Pinky I have a Black SRT4 and love had it about 4 weeks now...
I ordered from Miami . it is a blast......

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
hotlanta

Ok.
Pinky, m_dunnie, inzin, feel like getting together maybe Sunday afternoon for a bit? I need some pictures to help with my Tampa-meet withdrawl! :lol:

Hey, dunnie, what time are you picking up the car at?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts