Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Well its about that time. I have been putting money aside for the .50 trim. I need to know something though. PLEASE READ MY MOD LIST. I have just a few questions.

Is there ANYTHING else I need to buy, besides your kit?
How long is the wait time for this turbo kit.
How much power should I expect to put down? ( KEEP IN MIND, MY DYNO IS MY AEM UEGO AND MY BADGE, COMBINED WITH A LONG DESERTED ROAD)

Heres the list of mods.

PERFORMANCE:

B&B 3" FULL TURBOBACK ( NO CONVERTER )
3" O2 HOUSING
AGP FMIC
AEM 3" CAI
JLM FUEL RETURN SYSTEM ( WITH WALBRO FUEL PUMP )
GREDDY PROFEC B SPEC 2
APEXi SUPER AFC 2 (WITH TACH ADAPTER)
MOPAR STAGE 2 W/O TOYS
AEM UEGO WIDEBAND
NGK PLUGS ( 1 STEP COLDER )
MSD PLUG WIRES
ALL THREE JLM MOTOR MOUNTS
IMPORT PALACE HARD PIPES ( HKS SSQ )
REDONE VACCUUM LINES, TO ELIMINATE FACTORY VALVES (ALSO LOOKS CLEANER)

THats about it.

PS, I bought the fuel pump, super afc 2, and tach adapter from you guys. Besides the S2 injectors, what size injectors should I buy from you guys?

I DONT HAVE MY STAGE 1, CAN I STILL RUN YOUR KIT WITH THE STAGE 2 ECU????

Sorry for the long post, I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
You might want to ask a Admin to move this post to the AGP forum, you'll probably get a faster response there.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
This post should be in AGP's forum.

I use the Stage 2 PCM with my 50trim kit, no issues though it is piggybacked with Emanage.

I would go with the 750cc injectors to supply big fuel for big boost..

·
Banned
3,026 Posts
srt4police said:
Hey guys. Well its about that time. I have been putting money aside for the .50 trim. I need to know something though. PLEASE READ MY MOD LIST. I have just a few questions.

Is there ANYTHING else I need to buy, besides your kit?
How long is the wait time for this turbo kit.
How much power should I expect to put down? ( KEEP IN MIND, MY DYNO IS MY AEM UEGO AND MY BADGE, COMBINED WITH A LONG DESERTED ROAD)

Heres the list of mods.

PERFORMANCE:

B&B 3" FULL TURBOBACK ( NO CONVERTER )
3" O2 HOUSING
AGP FMIC
AEM 3" CAI
JLM FUEL RETURN SYSTEM ( WITH WALBRO FUEL PUMP )
GREDDY PROFEC B SPEC 2
APEXi SUPER AFC 2 (WITH TACH ADAPTER)
MOPAR STAGE 2 W/O TOYS
AEM UEGO WIDEBAND
NGK PLUGS ( 1 STEP COLDER )
MSD PLUG WIRES
ALL THREE JLM MOTOR MOUNTS
IMPORT PALACE HARD PIPES ( HKS SSQ )
REDONE VACCUUM LINES, TO ELIMINATE FACTORY VALVES (ALSO LOOKS CLEANER)

THats about it.

PS, I bought the fuel pump, super afc 2, and tach adapter from you guys. Besides the S2 injectors, what size injectors should I buy from you guys?

I DONT HAVE MY STAGE 1, CAN I STILL RUN YOUR KIT WITH THE STAGE 2 ECU????

Sorry for the long post, I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

First of all you dont need an o2 housing the turbo kit comes WITH one, its been said hundredds of times that mopar stage 1 has better ignition and timing maps that stage 2. But then again lucy over there is putting 470+whp in her can and nadda problem yet. Also, I would strongly advise getting the GReddy E-01 and E-Manage from Hector at Exhaust Depot. Its $988, its prewired, and it comes WITH the additional injector harness you need, and its A LOT better than the GReddy Profec B Spec II and AFC II controller. You'll be able to do A LOT more with the E-manage and E-01. Also, like Lucy said...use 750cc injectors. A lot more fuel, and it you wont run out anytime soon! HP should be around i'd say 400+ safely, and over 400 in TQ. Also, if you get the AFC II and GReddy EBC then AGP can preset your AFC II to your parts pretty damn good. Enjoy the setup man!!!

EDIT: Also, you'll need Psi-Fi or AGP Solid Motor Mounts! :thumbsup: Almost forgot about those.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.