Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one on here works for this site or represents them in any way PLEASE get in contact with me. I have still heard no word from them about my EBlue eyelid order. I have pm'd sayno2rice and still have heard nothing, if u cant help me out that would be appreciated.

Peace

·
Registered
10 Posts
Calling Eastcoastboost Out

I have tried several times also to get in touch with these guys over the past few months and haven't had any luck either. I ordered and paid for my lids back in May. I have run out of patience and have given them more than enough time to come up with some blue vinyl and send me what I paid for............or atleast a response to one of my many e-mails, lets here it, what y'all gonna do MR EASTCOASTBOOST it's time to produce the lids or start sending some refunds.............. :ripped:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I ordered mine last May, waited 2 months, still no eyelids, emailed em I wanted a refund, they sent me one eventually after about a week, of my 37.00 back.

Their business just seems to suck, sorry to say, but I haven't heard any good reviews of them period.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah im a little worried now, i just ordered from there too. I see people back in may who havent shipped yet. Also my order says "ordered" instead of "paid" when i paid on paypal 2 secs after ordering. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
djpheer said:
Yeah im a little worried now, i just ordered from there too. I see people back in may who havent shipped yet. Also my order says "ordered" instead of "paid" when i paid on paypal 2 secs after ordering. Anyone else have this problem?
mines says ordered instead of paid as well. i paid via paypal 2 secs after i ordered. :tongue:

-branden

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Sorry guys. I've not been here much for the last few months because of relocations and other problems.

I'd be more than glad to get your refund 100% (as we always did from the start) if you ordered and paid and NEVER gotten what you paid for. Until recently, I started to notice inconsistency on our records and I am now trying to get things straighten out.

Kindly email me at [email protected] with your name and address (for me to accurately look for your order) and I'll follow through. Some of you may have tried to PM me before but my pm was full and I was not around to clear it.

Those who gotten my attention recently should have gotten their refund. See another thread here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.