Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who didnt come all i have to say is that you missed one hell of a drive....there were over 400 cars...i didnt take alot of pics of all the car...im missing the Mistubishi / Mazda / Toyota / Ford / Honda etc etc almost all the cars out there were represented

here are some pics im sure that others will post their pics but for now here are some of the ones i took

Not a fan of the car but those are the rims i want to get next year --19's baby

club RSX representing

team Miata representing

·
Registered
753 Posts
Just got back to Windsor... Whew. Long drive. :zzzz: But I managed to avoid the OPP both ways, so I can't complain. :clap:

As "KaminariNeon" said, the drive and the turnout with over 400 cars in attendance was amazing. The weather was perfect, the roads were windy and fun, and it gave me a chance to finally meet everyone.

In the next couple of days, I'll sort through the 150+ photos and video and post the best of the lot.

In the meantime, some thoughts...

- I must get a Borla exhaust!! Love that sound!
- Okay, Stage 2 and 18-inch Wheels are at the top of the list as well!
- What was that Neon owner with the huge wing thinking?! :eeeek:
- Mr. Delorean? Nuff said.
- Club RSX and Subaru had huge turnouts. Next year, we must at least match their numbers with about 20-30 SRT's!
- Our cars look awesome driving in single file on a windy road
- When's our next meet?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Yes, it was a nice cruise, good weather and even better company. :thumbsup:
Is good to see have some new faces at the cruise and at the meet afterward - Richard, Steve, Vic.
And a big thanks to MKITGO2 for giving a ride in his beast. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
kaminarineon said:
:rofl: i think your car was the only one that got it :rofl:

definately a good cruise still cant get over it 400 cars :wah?!: anyone else get their pics up?
I'm going to work on it after hours tonight... we can't all work your kind of hours :jester:

·
Registered
753 Posts
kaminarineon said:
i didnt even sign onto sametime today :rofl:
Yeah sure, you just didn't even show up. :lol:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.