Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you guys have seen this before or are interested in going but I plan on going to this event with the SRT. It was awesome last year as I went with the prelude club (my old car).
I thought it would be cool to go with some more srt's.
http://www.dhwebdesign.ca/c7p/falltour/

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone want to be the so called tour leader for our club or would you guys like me to look after that stuff?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
SRT2004 said:
does anyone want to be the so called tour leader for our club or would you guys like me to look after that stuff?
yeah u can be the leader :thumbsup: i have no idea who u are tho but ok!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
SRT2004 said:
Where did you guys meet up last year - starting point?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bluert said:
Where did you guys meet up last year - starting point?
Last year we meet up at the Krispy Kreme on hwy 10 and britannia.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kaminarineon said:
yeah u can be the leader :thumbsup: i have no idea who u are tho but ok!
I was at the meet in woodbridge where we went to kelsey's I have the black SRT-4, this meet will be agood chance to meet more memebrs if we have agodo turn out....Well worth it IMO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
SRT2004 said:
I was at the meet in woodbridge where we went to kelsey's I have the black SRT-4, this meet will be agood chance to meet more memebrs if we have agodo turn out....Well worth it IMO. :thumbsup:

kool.....sounds like a plan are they meeting up Krispy Kreme in mississauga again...im going for sure

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure where they are meeting up but I will provide details ASAP so everyone can plan for it....I'll even bring my digi camera so we can post pics on this board.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Who knows... The interest just plain sucks from most. There's the loyal few (you know who you are)

Where did everyone else go?

We had like 16 cars for a meet at a Tim Hortons but we can't get more than 7 when we go to Niagara falls??? WTF??

I wouldn't cancel the 25th let's give it a last chance to see if anyone will punch in. If not..... TFB..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts