Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BWoody sts any redux - $95 + $35 core + $10 shipping
1/2 - 1 1/2" rearward bend for custom driver adjustment - $10
custom threading (you must send us shifter ball for fitment)- $15

WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON ALL SHIFTERS PLEASE PM ME FOR DATE OF AVAILABILITY. or visit www.glacialgraphics.net and check for their availability.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,289 Posts
So all I have to do is take the whole stocker out and bolt this one in and drive right ? No swapping parts from the stocker to this one or any of that mess ? I really like the look of this and am very interested, that's why so many questions...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
85% OMG...is it hard to do a 2-3 powershift with those. I mean it being so short and you have to move the shifter slightly right to engage 3rd and not 1st.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
ousrt4 said:
85% OMG...is it hard to do a 2-3 powershift with those. I mean it being so short and you have to move the shifter slightly right to engage 3rd and not 1st.
Tranny locks you outta first at anything above 15mph or so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now grant it the 85% is not for everyone and it does take some getting used too for a daily driver we do recomend the 65% to 75%
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
?

I am very interested in one of the 75% or 85% redux.The only thing i didn't see is if you offer the rod breaks on the STS?I am currently running the Mopar STS and i need something shorter.I will be looking to buy within the next month and i would really like to buy one of yours but i really want the rod breaks.LMK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
STAGE_2_SRT4 said:
I am very interested in one of the 75% or 85% redux.The only thing i didn't see is if you offer the rod breaks on the STS?I am currently running the Mopar STS and i need something shorter.I will be looking to buy within the next month and i would really like to buy one of yours but i really want the rod breaks.LMK
no we do not offer a rod brake on our shifter there is no need for it in our design.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
wasntme said:
STAGE_2_SRT4 said:
I am very interested in one of the 75% or 85% redux.The only thing i didn't see is if you offer the rod breaks on the STS?I am currently running the Mopar STS and i need something shorter.I will be looking to buy within the next month and i would really like to buy one of yours but i really want the rod breaks.LMK
no we do not offer a rod brake on our shifter there is no need for it in our design.
Hey mike, i dont realy know how the rod break works but can you explain why you dont need it for your design. And what throw do you have in your car? I will have to check it out some time since my perrin is not that short. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,364 Posts
Are shift stops the same as rod breaks? They both stop the shifter so you dont stretch cables right? Also why are they not neccesary in your design?

Also do you have a video of the bwoody sts, especially the 85%?

And about how much side to side throw reduction is there on the 85%?

What is the solid base mod?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
7055 said:
Are shift stops the same as rod breaks? They both stop the shifter so you dont stretch cables right? Also why are they not neccesary in your design?

Also do you have a video of the bwoody sts, especially the 85%?

And about how much side to side throw reduction is there on the 85%?

What is the solid base mod?
Anybody? The lack of rod breaks is the only thing holding me back right now. I'd really like an 85%.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,731 Posts
im thinkin bout this 85% im runing a maddog 80% right now it was short at first but now it feels like the stocker 2 me since im use to it haha i need something shorter i can wot shit any gear with my eyes closed except 5th cause i dont try haha
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top