Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Admin
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are part of a group that allows buying and selling of SRT-4 parts and you get scammed by one of the known scammers on here, do not create a thread here or you will be infracted and/or banned.

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
ROFL... I am laughing my rear end off... wait you ARE serious... People must be on some serious :bandit: to even think they would get support on here when buying things from other sites. :readclose

That would be the same as me buying something off ebay, and then trying to get my money back on here when I didn't get my package! AND it's happening enough on the forum here that you have to make multiple threads about it :stab:

Or are they just complaining that they got scammed?

·
Registered
16,193 Posts
ROFL... I am laughing my rear end off... wait you ARE serious... People must be on some serious :bandit: to even think they would get support on here when buying things from other sites. :readclose

That would be the same as me buying something off ebay, and then trying to get my money back on here when I didn't get my package! AND it's happening enough on the forum here that you have to make multiple threads about it :stab:

Or are they just complaining that they got scammed?
some known scammers are on fb trying to sell stuff on there. and there has been a few threads on here about people bitching for help. :rofl:

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Mo
7,865 Posts
fail...
things people will do for a couple hundred dollars or so...

idiots

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Will never buy used parts from this site again. The rampant scamming scares me. I would rather buy new stuff then take the risk of being scammed.

·
Forum Admin
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I honestly can't blame you Tanker. I am the same way now unless I can meet up with the person face to face and see that the product is 100% usable. Getting ripped off on items that are $900+ items is pretty shitty.

·
2013 FF Pizza League Champion
10,991 Posts
Less likely to get scammed if you buy it from someone in your area and pick it up yourself. Most people tend to be more honest when you know where they live.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
ps2srt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing